Get inspired with Emma at her favorite Art Café!
- VIP Points
LEGO® Friends 41336 Emma’s Art Café is where the people of Heartlake City meet up and get creative over a bite to eat. The iconic design of this fun toy features a giant panini on the roof, while inside is a panini machine, coffee machine, seating area and cash register. There's also an outside art area that is hinged so it can be moved around, and a bench full of paints for the resident graffiti artist. Includes 2 mini-doll figures.
- Includes Emma and Prankzy mini-doll figures.
- Features a café with hinged art area, panini machine, coffee machine, cash register, seating area, opening shutters, artwork, price list and a bench outside.
- Accessory elements include paint bottles, spray paint bottle, palette, paintbrush, cake, cupcakes, paninis, ‘I love Heartlake City' mug, bill and a coin.
- Head to the Art Café and see Prankzy's graffiti masterpiece on the wall outside.
- Toast a panini in the machine and check the price list before paying at the cash register with this fun toy.
- Enjoy coffee and cake with Emma as she thinks about new ideas for her latest art project.
- Art Café measures over 6” (16cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
- 5 months agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsIs greatPpricy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI have a lot a fun with my daughter is my first time doing something with LEGOPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 17 days agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsFun Pieces; Simple DesignPurpleFish | 35-44I have mixed feelings about this set. This was bought for my daughter's birthday, and she was really happy upon opening it. Emma is her favorite character and she loves baking - so this set fit her well. There are several unique pieces to this, such as the rainbow cake, which my daughter enjoyed. Plus, she said she thought the swinging outdoor dining area was a nice touch. But there are also several things I find lacking on this set. There isn't much space for the minidolls to actually eat, besides one table on the side. I would've liked to see more tables, to make the building feel like a cafe. Also, the design of the exterior is two walls with a door on the corner - really basic. I feel like the build could've been more challenging by changing up the design of the exterior. But otherwise, my daughter still loved all the pretty, unique pieces. This set is lacking on play value, though, because you can't play out a cafe scene with only 1 interior table. I would recommend this set if you're buying just for the pieces, but if you're looking for something that has a lot of great play value, then I suggest looking for something else.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsIt had a moment or 2 of bad instructions....kjd731 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildNow I am an experienced lego builder and have been for years. Having this only been my 2nd or 3rd Lego Friends kit build I found this one to have a glitch or 2 in the instructions in placing some of the base angled bricks which I was able to correct later on. It had plenty of detail, great and easy to place decals and my niece loved helping me build it and playing with it. This kit would be PERFECT if they corrected the few glitches in the instructions and it were $10 less.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsDaughter Loves ItHottub | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterGot this for my daughter. She built her own food shop at home and we played for hours. Then we say this at the store and had to get it. She loves it. She runs the shop and I come in with strange characters to buy food. Now she wants some houses and tree houses... I love buying her toys she can learn from, play with and be creative. This was great. I just got her the tree house and she finished it in about 3 hours. Now she is begging me for some houses for her town. She wants the town people to come to her shops. Love it. I'll buy the rest of her stuff here on the site.July 16, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. It's awesome to hear you and your daughter have had so much fun with this set. Happy building!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55