Available nowDroid Gunship™3.6667512.
Own an iconic LEGO® Star Wars™ Droid Gunship construction toy with 8 flick missiles, a Wookiee, Yoda and Battle Droids!
- VIP Points
Reinforce any LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toy collector’s forces with the heavily armored LEGO Star Wars 75233 Droid Gunship. As seen in Star Wars: The Revenge of the Sith, this detailed model features an opening cockpit with space for a Kashyyyk Battle Droid LEGO figure, lowering landing gear and non-firing directional cannons at the front. Add no less than 8 flick missiles and 2 stud shooters, plus Chief Tarfful and Yoda minifigures to the mix, and you have the perfect recipe for a galaxy of action-packed LEGO Star Wars adventures! This building toy includes 2 minifigures and 2 LEGO figures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Chief Tarfful and Yoda, plus 2 Kashyyyk Battle Droid figures.
- Features 2 globe joint-mounted cannons, 4 dual flick missiles (8 in total) underneath, 2 wing-mounted stud shooters, lowering landing gear and an opening cockpit with space for a Kashyyyk Battle Droid.
- Weapons include Tarfful's long-gun, Yoda's green Lightsaber and 2 blasters for the Battle Droids.
- Lay down a hail of missiles with the 4 dual-flick missiles and stud shooters as you battle the Clone Army!
- Battle Droids feature new-for-January-2019 head decoration and torso color.
- Create your own Star Wars™: The Revenge of the Sith style battles on Kashyyyk!
- Go head to head against the 75234 AT-AP Walker for even more LEGO® Star Wars™ fun.
- Droid Gunship construction toy measures over 1” (5cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide.
- 8 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsDroid GunshipNonja10kid | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOver all I like this set but there are some things that i don't like about this set. Pros: I like how they added Yoda and the new battle droids. The set is very fun to build and I love the design. Cons: The set was kind of expensive and I wished they kept the bomb function. the ship is smaller than I would have expected. Over all it is a good set some Pros and some Cons.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 26 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMy son's opinionMom4573 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son says "I quite like building the design. The lego model looks a lot like the actual ship. I found it easy to build."Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55
- 9 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsdroid gunshipguzzy | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!nice that lego finally did something from the prequels. seems like its been a long time. I was definitely happy to see these two kashyyyk sets, as the battle of kashyyyk is a super cool battle. I mean wookies are just awesome! this set was smaller than I thought it would be, but that's ok. the color scheme looks great and the missile racks work great and more importantly for a collector, look great too. the new battle droids are awesome, but its time for lego to give them movable legs. it puzzles me as to why yodas in this set though. he IS at the battle, but never actually fights. I think that these days lego is trying too hard to give us named characters. a great example would be the mtt. look at 7662 and then 75058. you buy the 2007 one, and you basically have your army in one set. it has 20 battle droids in total! that's what a set should be. the 2014 one only has 8 ! yoda definitely should have been replaced by another clone, wookie, or battle droid. besides, if someone really wanted yoda, hes been in three recent sets. also, im not sure about the new blaster color. it looks weird. this set is quite simple, but will be great for my new kashyyyk moc. could have had a better minifigure selection though. thumbs up if you want the lord of the rings sets released again.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 27 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMuch better than I anticipated, Bad price.Auvs | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I first heard this set was announced and saw the first images of it, I thought it was going to be a smaller, re-make of the 2014 model, with a few updated parts at the top. However, my expectations were not what I had expected, The main center of it looked totally different to its 5-year-old ancestor. The over-all neck of the vehicle was fatter and bulkier than the 2014 model, (and can still fit a minifig inside, yay!) They replaced the bombs with flick-fire missiles, (which have buttons.) Which I was slightly disappointed with, as the bomb-drop feature on the original seemed fun. My main critical issue with the set however is, Price. Price-per-part is simply too high, for 398 pieces... $50 USD? It's not the worse out of all the LEGO set's I've owned, but I think $45 or $40 would've been much better, then I would've been completely happy with this set. Minifigures are great, especially the new Kashyyyk battle droids, their printing is great, the other minifigs are just remakes of older minifigs. But it's fine. Overall, I'm happy with my purchasePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55