Retired ProductDragster Transporter4.7554.
Earn Double VIP Points until March 31st only
Race for the fastest time!
Join the racing crowd with the LEGO® City Dragster Transporter, featuring a transporter truck with detachable trailer, a dragster with extended wing and flames coming from the engine and a light signal. Includes two minifigures.
- Build a dragster and transporter, featuring a detachable trailer and a lowering ramp!
- Includes a truck driver and a dragster driver minifigures
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Truck measures over 3” high, 5” long and 1” wide. Trailer measures over 11” long, 1” wide and under 1” high. Dragster measures over 3” high, 8” long and 2” wide. Light signal measures over 3” high and under 1” wide and 1” deep
- 333 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDragsters Come to Lego City!TrainFan98 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set today at Toys R Us. You may not be able to purchase it on here yet bet Toys R Us does have them in stock. Once I discovered that Lego was going to release this set around Christmas, I definitely had to purchase it. I always have been a huge fan of the tractor-trailer sets regardless what they consist of. Now onto the review guys! Truck: Since I love Lego trucks so much I figure I'd start here. The truck is an American style which really made me hyped about the set. I wish Lego would make more American style trucks instead of European trucks. It consists of a navy blue, white, and orange color scheme. Most of the trucks in the past mainly were red or white so I'm glad Lego chose to use different colors this time. There are no tail-lights on the back of this truck but that can possibly be changed. It features the cylindrical pieces as fuel tanks to make it more realistic. The exhaust pipes are the traditional ones which look the best. Trailer: The trailer is used to transport the dragster. The trailer appears to be a lot longer than most trailers but that just might be how I look at it. It has a lot of light and dark gray pieces to it. I like how the trailer features 3 axles instead of 2 this time. It has ramps that fold down to load and unload the dragster. A wrench and hammer are included the trailer too. Dragster: Now I really like this dragster, I can't decide if I like this better or the truck. I'm really glad that Lego has decided to make a dragster. I don't think that they've ever made one but I may be wrong. It has a nice orange and blue color scheme to it, It features really nice flaming exhaust pipes on the sides. There are large wheels in the back and smaller wheels in the front. It also has a spoiler and a little engine filter on top. Minifigures: The set includes 2 minifigures which are 1 male and 1 female crew member. The only thing I don't like about this set is the fact that the truck doors are white instead of being navy blue. I don't think Lego makes them but if they ever do make a set that has navy blue doors I will buy it just to use them for this set. I also think the rest of the white pieces should've been navy blue on the truck. Other than that this really is a great set and a cheap price!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat set.Bjartskular | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfit's a great set and I loved it. when I saw it I knew that I had to have it and I was not discouraged. the only problem with it is that the trailer doesn't connect to the semi very well but that can be easily fixed. all in all it is a great set and its at a pretty good price. love the dragster to and the semi. the trailer is huge and is really sturdy. its a really nice set and I would defiantly recommend it to anyone.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFinally got a dragsterAdbrick13 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen lego had dragsters before i was only a kid and never got one but now i saw this and had to have it. Adding to the appeal of the set is the awesome truck that tows the dragster. Overall fairly easy build for me but still enjoyable and it looks great on the shelfPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGoodJessVDS | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterAnother great vehicle set to add to our city. We love any new truck and love the idea of adding the dragster as we already have so many of the other usual vehicles and helicopters already. Great buy for $20 Australian at big w.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55