Fly to Dragon’s Forge with Kai and Nya to rescue their parents!
Swoop to conquer the Dragon’s Forge with Kai and Nya on the Fusion Dragon, rescue their parents from the Vermillion and claim the Reversal Time Blade. The Dragon’s Forge building has loads of play-starting features and functions, including a hidden Dragon Dagger to activate the turning chimney function, a blacksmith’s hammer function and a leisure area. The highly posable, two-headed Fusion Dragon has seats for two minifigures and a shooting crossbow to take on the buildable Buffmillion mech. Also includes six minifigures with weapons to increase the role-play battle options.
- Includes six minifigures: Nya, Kai, Ray, Maya, Commander Raggmunk and Slackjaw.
- Features the Dragon’s Forge building, Fusion Dragon and buildable Buffmillion mech.
- Dragon’s Forge opens out for easy play and features entrance steps with a hidden Dragon Dagger to activate the turning chimney function, a work area with hammer function and assorted blacksmith’s tools, a leisure area with plant, table, two chairs, teapot, cup and saucer elements, roof with landing area for the Fusion Dragon, translucent-blue water-style and orange fire-style elements, and swamp reed elements.
- Slot the Dragon Dagger into the forging stone to make the translucent flame elements move and the chimney turn.
- Press the hammer’s handle and release to ‘forge’ tools.
- Fusion Dragon features two minifigure seats, two heads with snapping jaws, posable neck, wings, legs and tail, a shooting crossbow, and translucent blue and orange elements.
- Buffmillion mech has posable joints and is equipped with two huge Vermillion swords.
- Also includes the translucent-orange Reversal Time Blade.
- Other weapons include Commander Raggmunk’s Vermillion axe, Slackjaw’s Vermillion sword and Maya’s stick.
- Accessory elements include Commander Raggmunk and Slackjaw’s Vermillion helmets, and handcuffs, plus four red snake elements.
- Recreate and role-play epic scenes from the NINJAGO®: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 8+.
- Dragon’s Forge measures over 6” (16cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- Fusion Dragon measures over 9” (23cm) high, 14” (38cm) long and 16” (41cm) wide.
- Buffmillion mech stands over 4” (12cm) tall.
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Dragon and buildingmrhappybomb | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis set is fantastic, first off let me say the price for this set is a really good value $80 bucks for almost 1,200 pieces is fantastic in my book. when I first saw the price I had thought someone had put the set in the wrong spot but nope it really is only $80 for almost 1,200 pieces. now I don't watch Ninjago that much but I love these new figures for this Hands of Time theme especially for the bad guys with the snakes and so on is really cool. This is only my second dragon from ninjago, the first is from the Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty, and I have to say I really like this dragon with the 2 colors fighting with each other looks really cool. but the forge I love, its a lot bigger than I thought it was gonna be and has a bunch of cool little fixtures that I didn't know it was gonna have until I built it. I'm defiantly added it to my Lego city when ever I build one haha. overall this set is really good , a great value for your money even if your not a huge Ninjago fan like I am you wont be too disappointed with this...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat Ninjago set!!Ninjagolego07 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set. First of all, the price. This set had over 1,000 pieces and was retailed at $80, amazing deal. You get many exclusive characters like ray,maya,kai and Nya. Kai and Nya both come in other sets but the face prints are exclusive to this set. The vermillion come in other sets though. As for the build itself, pretty good. The dragon is ok, but not the best dragon we have got in Ninjago. The legs move fine and you can move the wings around since they are on balljonts. The two heads is a first for a dragon in Ninjago and they did a good job. You are able to fit both of the ninja on it and has a area at the bottom to attach it to the forge. As for the forge, it had great detail and many weapons. Many play features in it so kids can pretend you create weapons in he forge. Overall it was a great set and would highly recommend getting it especially Ninjago fans,you won't regret it!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDragon's Forge ReviewMnotly | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Ninjago Dragon's Forge is an excellent set. You can Just skip to the conclusion if you want to see pros and cons or are short on time. THE MINIFIGS These are a high point of the set. Kai and Nya have exclusive faces to the set. They both have a normal expression on one side and an...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Value for money! Smaller than expected :(Jmarti07 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI would 100% reccommend this set to a friend or family member! Although the size is dissappointing the set is still great! I expected the building to be the biggest part of the set and the dragon on the smaller side. It turned out to be the other way around! Besides the size (which doesn't really affect my review of the set) The set is really well made. The dragon is my favorite part of the set, as i'm sure it is to many others! The dragon is very well designed and, in my preference, the best one in the Lego NInjago line.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55