Downtown Fire Brigade
Available nowDowntown Fire Brigade4.554.
Join in the excitement downtown with the fire rescue heroes!
- VIP Points
Protect the citizens of LEGO® City with the incredible 60216 Downtown Fire Brigade set, featuring a large fire ladder truck with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, extending swivel ladder and fire hose with new-for-January-2019 pump with ‘water jet' function. This thrilling set also includes a 3-level building with roof, construction area with fence, falling lamppost and a porta-toilet with removable top and front, plus a free-standing crane with rotating arm and functioning winch. There’s also a fire helicopter with opening cockpit and R.O.S.-T3 the ROV, both with a new-for-January-2019 multi shooter, and a motorbike with space for warning lights, and 7 minifigures.
- Includes 7 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 construction workers, a pilot and 4 firefighters.
- This creative toy set features a 3-level building with roof, attached construction area with fence, tool holders, falling lamppost and a porta-toilet with removable top and front, plus a free-standing crane with rotating arm and functioning winch with hook.
- The building toy set also features a large fire ladder truck with new-for-January-2019 working light and sound brick, extending stabilizers, opening storage space on the side and front, extending/swiveling turntable ladder and a fire hose with new-for-January-2019 pump system with ‘water jet’ function.
- This great set also includes a fire rescue helicopter with opening cockpit, spinning rotors and new-for-January-2019 multi shooter, R.O.S.-T3 the remote-operated vehicle (ROV) with extending claws and new-for-January-2019 multi shooter, plus a fire motorbike.
- Accessory elements include 2 warning lights, a radio, 2 sets of smoke gear, 12 water elements, jackhammer, sandwich, 2 water bottles, remote-control element for the crane, 2 new-for-January-2019 fire axes and a remote-control element for R.O.S.-T3 the ROV, plus 9 toppling, buildable fire elements.
- Swing the crane around and lift the porta-toilet into the air with the winch.
- Press the fire ladder truck light and sound brick as you race the firefighters to the scene.
- Raise the ladder and squeeze the bellows to launch the water elements and knock the fire elements down.
- Load and push the plungers on the multi shooter of the helicopter and R.O.S.-T3 the ROV to help battle the blaze.
- This amazing set includes over 900 pieces.
- Building with construction area, incl. lamppost and porta-toilet, measures over 10” (27cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Fire ladder truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Crane measures over 9” (24cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- 2 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFinally a Building on Fire!TheBlindBandit1 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFrom my standpoint this is probably one of my favorite Lego City Fire sets to date. We get a massive ladder trunk, a fire ground drone and a helicopter PLUS a construction site containing an entire 3 story building that is one fire. Plus all of the playable items (picking up the port-o-potty with the crane and plenty of flames to be knocked down) that when combined with another set with construction equipment will go quite nicely. Pros: - High Playability, lots of different pieces that move and can be used for other stories - Has a building which Lego city is short on - Light and sound bar for the massive ladder truck Cons: - Wish there had been at least one more minifig, another construction worker or some way to make a crane operator - Not the biggest fan of the new stud shooters - wish the building was a little deeper, but good size for the playability factorPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWOW!Legopenguin | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is amazing! As soon as I saw the leaked photos of this set, I knew I had to have it! For $100, you get a crane, porta-toilet, building, fire helicopter, fire motorcycle, fire ladder truck (hook and ladder), a ROS (Robot Operating System?), 7 minifigures, and a new light and sound brick! The crane works well, the flame function on the building is cool, the helicopter, ROS, and motorcycle are great, and the ladder truck is superb (but the rear section is backward compared to real US trucks and has no rear steering cab.) The light and sound brick is great but could get a little annoying if you played for hours. Overall, this is a great set! Good job Lego!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLuc4077 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery nice set and the new flashing with sound brick sweet but just a shame the firefighters and the cops sound alikePlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 2 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixLarge Kit; DetailedBrucePFFD | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a large detailed kit with multiple vehicle a fire building and a crane. Takes a bit of time to assemble; but overall not too difficult. The scale of some items could be adjusted and the theme of an abandoned building could be developed more. I would like to see them develop more fire related kits and add to the realism...most apparatus is over simplified...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45