Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum
Sold outDoctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum4.4118517.
Small parts and a Small ball.
Banish the portal beast from Doctor Strange’s Sanctum Sanctorum!
- VIP Points
- 47VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Stage a mysterious battle at Doctor Strange’s Sanctum Sanctorum, featuring a portal beast with moving tentacles, eyes and teeth. Use the levitating function levers to hover the Super Heroes around the house. Attach the cape of levitation to Doctor Strange and fly him towards the portal beast to use the mystical artifacts in battle. Trap a minifigure in the tentacles and stage a heroic rescue. Includes 3 minifigures.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Doctor Strange, Karl Mordo and The Ancient One.
- Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum features a portal beast with rotating teeth, moving eyes and tentacles that can trap minifigures, shelves for mystical artifact accessories, levitation effect for 2 minifigures, and levitation function for Doctor Strange's cloak.
- Weapons include Karl Mordo's quarterstaff and The Ancient One's magical fans with eldritch calligraphy.
- Accessory elements include Doctor Strange's cloak of levitation and magical power elements with eldritch calligraphy markings.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-14.
- Sanctum Sanctorum measures over 4” (11cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDr. Strange set is MYSTICALWebslinger77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot surprisingly, the Doctor Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum set is already hot and not too easy to find. Was able to grab the last couple off the shelf. This is a wonderful set and I believe will be one of the top Marvel Super Heroes sets of 2016. Always great to get a Lego set from a movie well before it's release. Doctor Strange scheduled to come out in theaters in Nov. 2016. Getting to the set... Here we go. POSITIVES: 1. Minifigures: All three are great with wonderful detail. Strange looks awesome with his cape and detailed amulet. Mordo and The Ancient One are both solid. Always great to have NEW minifigures. 2. Sanctum Sanctorum: Tons of fun details and even a cool nugget into the movie. A letter with "STARK" is part of the many pieces inside Strange's HQs. 3. Portal Beast: Something that is new to any Super Hero set. Fun little feature to make the set playable. NEGATIVES: Wish there was a villain in the set. But since isn't a "teaser" set to the movie that is still several months away from release I understand why there isn't a villain included. Hopefully this won't be the only Dr. Strange set from the movie. OVERALL: Awesome set and a must for collectors. Reminds me of the Ant-Man Final Battle set (#76039), one of the most valued Lego sets from 2015. Hopefully there will be a few more Strange sets, but if not, this will be a MUST have for those who love the super hero sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 55 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix4rating.postfixExcellent Little Set!BarberSam13 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a huge Marvel fan not only was I excited about the Doctor Strange film, but when I saw that Lego we're releasing a set with it I knew I had to get it. The build was really good fun, didn't take too long, but there's some really cool parts you get with it, some of the printed maps and books were really nice, however you do get a lot of stickers with it (which isn't a big deal as the price for this is so reasonable). The minifigs you get with this set are awesome! All three of them are fantastic to look at and the printing is beautiful, especially for doctor strange himself, they are great additions to my huge minifig collection! There are some cool little play features with this set aswell with the levitating cloak and you are able to levitate two minifigs aswell, you are also able to rotate the tentacles of the monster aswell which has a really cool effect! I will rate this set a 9/10 as it is such great value for money, you get 3 awesome minifigs, lots of cool pieces and there's so much crammed into this set it makes it really cool to use as a display piece aswell as the playability! I would definitely recommend this set. :)Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat for display and collectorsDocsteel | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs an AFOL (Adult fFan of Lego) I am drawn particularly to sets that are good display pieces, and the Doctor Strange set delivers in spades. With three unique minifigs, a little more edgy concept (an interdimensional portal beast - in LEGO no less), and all the details needed to portray the good Doctor's inner sanctum it's definitely going to be a unique set on any shelf. What stands out here is the detailing on all the figures, particularly the fine gold symbols on Strange's energy discs and the Ancient One's fans... over the top for LEGO. The other detailing is in the placement and labeling of the various letters and tomes spread about.; LEGO took the time to add items that add to the atmosphere of the set. A letter from Shamballah for instance, how awesome a touch! This set to me is more for AFOL's as a collector set than one for kids as Doctor Strange is not as well known as other Marvel franchises, and the set is clearly designed for display first and play second. The build is fun and goes quick, but the pieces are often small and require attention or a child could easily misplace a few, and in a few cases the structure of the set can breakdown until its fully assembled. That being said, I really wish LEGO would do more of these diorama setting sets, they go so far to capture the feel of a concept. If I could change anything it would be to add a component behind the window, like a printed card. Just placing the set at random on a shelf, the view through the window actually disrupts the flow of the set; I would advise finding something like a nice city-scape at night post card to place behind the window to flesh out the scene. Without question, probably alongside the Airport Battle with Gi-Antman are the best 2016 LEGO Marvel sets to be sure, however Doctor Strange's is an instant classic.. On the question of villains in the set, Mordo is technically an arch enemy of Strange's in the comics, however this one is from the movie and so far indications are he is an ally (for now). By including him the set lets you imagine him either way, hero or villain alongside that pesky portal creature.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDr. StrangeArchangel85 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDetail is amazing especially with set adding furniture to the mixture. The creature coming from the wall is awesome. Figures each have their own detail which is what we have seen in the movie trailer release. Playability wise it has the potential depending on the child/adult. If you're marvel fan in terms on comics then these added figures have expanded the possibilities of creating scenes using other marvel characters. I look forward to recreating those scenes. All and all it is a nice and welcomed addition to my collection.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55