Glide across and above the swamp with Destiny's Shadow!
Fight the Vermillion for control of the Pause Time Blade with Lloyd and Cole aboard Destiny’s Shadow. This convertible boat/flyer features flip-out wings for flight mode, two stud shooters, plus two detachable canoes and two oars. Dial up the ninja vs. Vermillion conflict with Vermin’s V-shaped hoverboard and Vermillion axe. Includes three minifigures.
- Build the Ninja’s swamp vehicle Destiny’s Shadow that both sails and flies, with stud shooters, flip out wings for flight mode, and two detachable canoes
- Includes three minifigures, Lloyd, Cole, and Vermin plus two katana and Vermin’s vermillion axe
- Destiny’s shadow measures over 3” high, 11” long and 3” wide in boat mode, and 9” wide in flight mode. Vermillion hoverboard measures over 2” long, 2” wide and under 1” high
- LEGO NINJAGO building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Featured in the hit TV series LEGO NINJAGO: Masters of Spinjitzu.
- 360 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 14 years old
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat nostalgic set!! A must buy for Ninjago fans!TheWeekendWhip | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Set is great! First of, I'll be rating it on 6 subjects: Minifigures Build Building Experience Features Value Play Experience First off, the minifigs: Lloyd, Cole and Vermin are included in this set. The two ninja are EXTREMELY detailed and great for a Ninjago fan, while Vermin is a fun inclusion and great for play, as while as being pretty detailed and exclusive. Next, the build: The build is very nice and looks great. How its built is actually really cool and you should check out the instructions even if you don't plan on buying the set, as there is actually some technic in the build(mostly the wings). Now the building experience: Building Destiny's shadow was very fun going through the 3 bags and 2 instruction booklets, and I really enjoyed putting the 360 pieces together. Its time for the features: The features are great! The stud shooters provide defense, the canoes are great for stealth in play, and I'll talk more about that in play experience, and the switch between boat and flight mode is very slick and satisfying, as well as fun. Lets talk the value: I feel like this is a great set for any Lego fan, especially Ninjago fans. The minifigs are super detailed, the build is fun and slightly challenging, and the features are amazing! Also, it provokes nostalgia in Ninjago fans such as myself, and that's why I got it. Now for the play experience: I personally have found this set very fun to play with, with the amazing features and multiple minifigures, it really is quite the fun time. Overall I feel this set is worthy for a 9.5/10-10/10.Also as a bonus, no stickers!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 20 minsWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixdestiny's shadowjaylin2484jt | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfhonestly this set is really good.i knew as soon as i bought the set it was going to be wonderful. it was a great build not to bad, it was easy but not to easy. it came with three amazing characters that have very great detailing with there print.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixIs this a better set than you may think?Storm6075 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased the set with Low expectations until I got further into the build. I compared this to the Raid Zeppelin from last year. The design is sleek and there is lots of room for minifigures. The gold railing allowed this space. Currently I am unable to state if this is the Same ship as the Destiny's Bounty seen in Season 4-6 of the show but I am able to say that it works nicely next to it's big brother set Final Flight of Destiny's Bounty. The set has has two canons, fold out wings, 2 removable canoes with an ore for either one hidden under the front of the main Ship. The engines on the back look very nicely detailed and the Dragon style head is great and inventive. The hoverboard for Vermin has a great colourscheme and is nicely detailed despite there being no visible engines or hover technology visible. Overall the main build is great despite it looking bare in some places. The figures included are incredibly detailed.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?45
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThis was a GREAT Ninjago setNINJAAAAGOOOOO1234 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had just watched the Hands of Time season and I knew I had to have this set :DDDDDDDDDDDD I loved it.XD I LOVED HOW THE CANNONS ACTUALLY WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55