Join the ninja aboard Wu’s flying ship!
- VIP Points
Construct Wu’s huge ninja training base, Destiny’s Bounty. This highly detailed THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ model consists of 3 modular levels and features a double-headed dragon figurehead, decorated sails, wind-up-and-release anchors, dojo area for ninja training, a bathroom and Wu’s bedroom in the hull. This amazing model also includes hidden weapons including the ultimate weapon— the laser-style pointer, plus 7 minifigures with assorted weapons to bolster the exciting role-play possibilities.
- Build a huge ninja training base, featuring 3 modular levels and features a double-headed dragon figurehead, decorated sails and wind-up and release anchors!
- Featured in THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE
- Includes 7 minifigures: Wu, Kai, Lloyd, Zane, Nya, Jay and Cole
- LEGO Ninjago building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 17” high, 21” long and 6” wide
- 2295 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14
- This item’s shipping box indicates what's inside. It's not as stealthy as our typical boxes!
- 10 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfix"Heart of oak are our ships..."Anothername | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDestiny's Bounty has the appearance of an old gentle fisherman's boat. The lanterns, herbs and fish give it quite a misleading impression. However, this is very much a ship of battle. It may not carry any canons, but it has an enormous amount of weaponry on board: In the training room; In hidden compartments; Armour by the toilet and even Wu has a set of daggers and a giant sword by his bedside - I guess you can never be too safe. I think it's highly amusing that Lego supplies more than enough weaponry to conquer half of Indo-China, yet there's only one mug and teapot. Wu's bed and the Dragon heads are great designs. My favourite room is the 'Training room' if you can call it that. All the little details really make this ship stand out: letter, photo, red-tinted lanterns, exterior colours etc, It's marvelous to see this style of build expand into the ninjago theme, a quality that is usually familiar with the creator expert line. Overall it's a wonderful ship, enjoyable to build throughout. More like this would be much welcome.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBrilliant and beautiful kitDoNotBeOnFire | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNot really a big fan of themed sets (e..g Ninjago, Star Wars etc.) so this was a bit of a leap for me as I'm usually a Technic/Creator builder. But so glad I did. 15 bags of fun made it a couple of afternoons worth of building that was throughly enjoyable. Level of detail and features within the hull and topside make this set a joy to build and look at. Only one thing to pick on, the mounting of the large red lanterns is a little fragile and very easy to knock off so you need to be careful with those.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 5 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExtremely nice setnguyenphucchuong | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI haven't played with Lego for almost two years, so I planned to get me a really nice set. There are lots of good other options, like the Marvel ship or Silent Mary, but I glad I chose this one. The set is enormous, I went kind of slow and it took me almost 8 hours to complete the build. The detail of the ship is spotted on. I highly recommend you consider this set. I have played with Lego for more than 10 years, and I have to say this time Lego got me good.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun and enough challengeravelino | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you are thinking to buy this set, do not hesitate. To a two thousand pieces set, it's full of fun with a varied construction and great new ideas in terms of building. The final result it's beautiful with a very reasonable size.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55