Deep Sea Scuba Scooter
Retired ProductDeep Sea Scuba Scooter4.555659.
Dive for lost treasure with the Deep Sea Scuba Scooter!
Join the scuba diver on a deep-sea exploration for lost treasure with the Deep Sea Scuba Scooter! Steer the awesome scuba scooter through the clear water and down to the depths. Then use the robotic arms to grab the precious crystal, but watch out for the giant octopus lurking in the seaweed! It also has a crystal gripped tightly in one of its long tentacles! Can you retrieve the precious crystal? Includes a scuba diver minifigure.
- Includes a scuba diver minifigure
- Features a scuba scooter with spinning propellers, 2 robotic arms and 2 harpoons, octopus, seaweed and 2 crystals
- Search for sunken treasure
- Take control of the awesome scuba scooter
- Grab the crystals with the scuba scooter’s robotic arm
- Watch out for the huge octopus!
- Scuba scooter measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Fun-Quick Buildcheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Yesterday (10/10/2016), my kind sister bought me this fun-sized set at Barnes & Noble. I liked building it very much! If you have to go somewhere and want to play with a little LEGO set, this would be the PERFECT one. This set reminds me of the older LEGO theme, ATLANTIS. I never got an ATLANTIS LEGO set, so this is a satisfying set. The play experience is FUN! It's fun to blow on the propellers of the Sea Scooter. Also, it's pretty cool to actually hold one of the rarest LEGO pieces: the octopus. (Not important, but I named the octopus Hank.) Overall, I think that this is a good set to get and a fun thing to play with. (Review typed by cheeseinthepie. 10/11/2016)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixScuba Scooteramazed78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!An affordable set with many great details. I, personally, had to buy this for the large dark red octopus, since I didn't have one in my collection. It definitely did not disappoint. The diver has very nice printing (some in bright silver) on the back and front his black-and-red upper body, a red helmet, red flippers, a grey air tank, and a transparent light-blue diving mask. The mainly yellow-and-grey scuba scooter has rotating propellers, two harpoons and bendable arms which the diver can use to explore the sea floor and possibly to poke at the poor octopus. ;) Also included in the set is one light green seaweed-type plant on a tan round plate. The only tricky part of this set is to get the diver's hand attached to the handlebars of the scooter. The trick is to turn the hands so that the more gently sloping side of the hand is on the outside. It would have been nice if the diver had a two-sided head, a neutral face (or slightly grinning as he has now) and a scared face for when he discovers the octopus.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPass the timemcanimal | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood product. Was a good piece to put together to pass the time.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat Little SetUltimatebricks | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like this set it great to add to more LEGO deep sea sets and is cool on its own a very cool setPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45