Deep Sea Helicopter
Retired ProductDeep Sea Helicopter4.855.
Small parts and a Small ball.
Rescue the stricken divers with the Deep Sea Helicopter!
Emergency! The deep-sea explorers in their submarine are being attacked by a shark and need your help! Jump aboard the awesome Deep Sea Helicopter, spin the powerful twin rotors and thunder over the ocean at breakneck speed! When you reach the scene, lower the winch, hook up the submarine and head for the safety of land. It’s just another day for a LEGO® City helicopter hero! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted accessories: a submariner, pilot and a scuba diver.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted accessories: a submariner, pilot and a scuba diver
- Features a helicopter, submarine and a shark
- Helicopter features a large cockpit, spinning twin rotors, working winch and an opening loading bay
- Accessory elements include a walkie-talkie, box, 3 gold coins and a yellow and blue diamond
- Explore the ocean’s depths!
- Spin the rotors
- Race to the scene in the Deep Sea Helicopter!
- Lower the winch
- Hoist up the submarine!
- Helicopter measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide
- Submarine measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBetter then expected !!Legostewie | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!The heli looks a bit too narrow but upon building it actually has some nice bulk to it. Great city helicopter with decent amount of room in the interior. I love the colours. lots of potential , Train MOC using this heli is very possible!!Value for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 days 20 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Helicopter! Best one yet!SargentRoc | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI purchased this helicopter along with some other city sets, I was oringally going to buy the Arctic Helicrane but when looked at its size through a display case, I shocked at how small it was, so I picked up the Deep sea helicopter instead. When building this i noticed how roomy it was inside the helicopter which is perfect for storing minifigs and cargo to transport, another thing I liked was that the roters don't come off very easily. I decided to test the strength off the crane with a rather large vehicle I made and it held on, the grapple piece didn't come off. So overall I think this is one off the best helicopters yet. :)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 27 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixgreat set to play withren85 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I really liked this set. It wasn't very difficult to build, the instruction manual was easy to follow.Kids could play with the helicopterfor a long time. I love the hook that you can raise and lower, but tieing the string around the hook is sort of annoying. The sting is very strong. The submarine is cool, and I like how lego included a shark, a diver, and a chest. I added a motor so the front propeler can spin. I played with this set for a long time and I love it.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood setCWolffe | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Pretty good value for your money. The helicopter has a good amount of room for it's size. The submarine is very neat for being so small. I think overall this set is excellent!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45