Deep Sea Exploration Vessel
Retired ProductDeep Sea Exploration Vessel4.8515.
Call in the mighty Deep Sea Exploration Vessel!
Recover sunken treasure with the Deep Sea Exploration Vessel! A shipwreck with a cargo of gold bars has been spotted at the bottom of the ocean. Jump aboard the awesome exploration vessel and head to the scene! This LEGO® City model is loaded with the latest high-tech diving equipment. Launch the remote sub and scuba scooter, and activate the winch system to lower the exploratory submarine into the water. Then climb into the shark cage and join the other divers deep below the ocean’s surface. Check out the amazing white shark, swordfish and octopus as you retrieve the gold bars from the sunken ship. But be careful… the entire structure is unstable and might collapse at any moment! Includes 7 minifigures: 2 crew members, 4 scuba divers and a deep-sea diver.
- Includes 7 minifigures with assorted accessories: 2 crew members, 4 scuba divers and a deep-sea diver
- Features a floating exploration vessel, submarine with domed cockpit, remote sub, scuba scooter, shipwreck with collapse function, shark cage, seaweed, swordfish, octopus, white shark and 2 grey sharks
- Exploration vessel features a working winch, large wheelhouse, below-deck cabins and a lifeboat
- Accessory elements include 2 mugs, walkie-talkie, binoculars, life preserver, welder, 2 boxes and 16 gold bars
- Head for the high seas aboard the Deep Sea Exploration Vessel!
- Lower the submarine into the ocean
- Launch the remote sub
- Man the scuba scooter
- Check out the white shark!
- Activate the shipwreck collapse function!
- Exploration vessel measures over 7” (19cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 7” (18cm) wide
- Shipwreck measures over 5” (13cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide
- Submarine measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- Scuba scooter measures ove r 1” (3cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Remote sub measures over 3” (9cm) long, 1” (5cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high
- Lifeboat measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide
- Shark cage measures 3” (8cm) high, 1” (5cm) wide and under 1” (3cm) deep
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazingBeauty | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy Fiancé purchased this for me to help me feel better as I've been poorly and I loved every second of building it. Some of it was a little challenging but it turned out fantastic and a great asset to my growing lego collectionPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLove the Deep Sea theme!rgentry10 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI went to the LEGO store for the first time yesterday and was so happy to see this new set. I have been wanting a deep sea set like the ones LEGO sold in the late 90's, but there was nothing available. I love the yellow submersibles and all the sharks - and I love the black and red divers! The shipwreck is well crafted and the boat is a lot of fun to put together. The only things they did not include, that I wish they had, was a manta ray and a dolphin. Other than that the set is excellent! The sharks have evil predator eyes instead of the plain pinhole they used to have and the jaws close with a little audible snap, which is cute. And there is a shark cage! LEGO kept some of the best elements from the old sets from 1997 and made a great new one. It is an expensive set, but I have not had one moment of buyer's remorse. Highly recommend!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixEver better than expectedBondiSuperWAGs | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have wanted this set since its release, but have held off buying it to focus on sets that "better fit" my layout. I knew the boat was wide, but I was surprised by how long it also is! The set overall is great, and even better than I had thought. The only improvement to the boat hull I'd make is to make the space in the centre easier to fill with below deck details (eg engine room etc). This would make the hull much more flexible (I see the same hull is being continued in 2016, with just a plate over the space). The set itself is excellent value. Lots of pieces (4x ship windscreen) allow lots of building and rebuilding, and even the wrecked ship can be converted to above the waves use!! While the boat is too big for my layout, I can see lots of the pieces in this set making it into my scenery. I'm hoping this wide hull might mean that a remake of 7994 harbour won't be too far away... maybe even as a minifig-scale set with Lego's favourite real-world shipping line (my train is lonely!).Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixziweng | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This Lego Set is great and awesome. But it took me 6 hours from afternoon to night to complete it. i'm 5 years old :)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55