Win the battle for the Empire with the awesome Death Star!
- VIP Points
Reenact amazing scenes from the Star Wars saga with the Empire’s ultimate planet-zapping weapon—the Death Star! With over 4,000 pieces, this fantastic model has a galaxy of intricate and authentic environments, including a superlaser control room, Imperial conference chamber, hangar bay with moving launch rack and Lord Vader’s TIE Advanced with space for Vader inside, Emperor Palpatine’s throne room, Droid maintenance room, detention block, trash compactor, tractor beam, cargo area, turbo laser with spring-loaded shooters and seats for the 2 Death Star Gunners, and 2 movable turbo laser towers. This fantastic set also includes 23 iconic minifigures and 2 Droids to ensure hours of Star Wars battle fun.
- Build the giant, super-detailed ultimate battle station of the evil Empire
- Includes key locations and features from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope and Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi
- Includes 23 minifigures: Grand Moff Tarkin, Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Imperial Navy Officer, Imperial Officer, 2 Stormtroopers, 2 Death Star Troopers, 2 Emperor’s Royal Guards, 2 Death Star Gunners, Death Star Droid, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, C-3PO, Han Solo (disguised), Luke Skywalker (Tatooine), Luke Skywalker (disguised) and Luke Skywalker (Final Duel), plus R2-D2, an Imperial Astromech and a buildable Dianoga trash compactor monster
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 16” high and 16” wide
- 4,016 pieces – For boys and girls 14 years and older
- 41 minutes agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsThe battle station is fully operational!!2222 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just finished building the ultimate collector’s series death star and it is totally awesome. One of my most favourite features are the detention block and the trash compactor.i like how the detention block has a little trap door leading right to the compactor and you can make han, luke, chewie and leia jump in. I also like how the stickers in the detention blocks hallway make it look longer. I also like the hangar bay too and how LEGO revised the diagona. My favourite minifigure is the black suited imperial officer and imperial navy troopers. I strongly recomend this set if you have enough money!!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 days 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 39 minutes agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsOne of the best Lego buildsIncendium | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI recently purchased this set on Amazon, with Prime I got the set for 20% off and it is so worth it. The build took me 18 hours over a span of 2 days, the first day took me 13 hours and the next day took the remaining 5. The set has so many playable areas, traps, and hidden secrets. The set comes with 23 minifigures, which are all so much more detailed than the 2008 version of this set. It's a very good upgrade. Many people talk about the price, and how its too expensive, but the set you get is very worth it. I replaced the lightsaber hilts on the minifigures with the old chrome versions, which are much better than the current metallic grey. I also tried to replicate each scene from the cover art, and the back cover art of the Lego box. I had to add about 3 Darth Vaders onto the set, to recreate the Obi-Wan fight, the Throne Room fight, and the round table. Highly recommend this set for any Lego fans, just know that the build is a long time, which was one of my favourite things about the set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsEveryone is overreacting, Krennic deliveredsuperfan | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPeople are overreacting. Krennic made sure to deliver a Death Star, and he did. As soon as the pictures of 75159 and 75098 came out, the community ranted on these sets. This reaction will soon grow to the universal dislike of both sets. Both those sets had high price-per-piece ratios, yet 10236 had a higher ratio, and it was met with universal acclaim. 10236 even had fewer figures and fewer exclusive ones. 75159 upset a lot because many own 10188. For the regular customer, an improved remake with a slightly increased price tag is favourable over a discontinued set that is 2-3 times the price. After reading many of the reviews, it is clear that they’re reviewing the price tag, the UCS label, and the picture at the front. I never seen people do an instruction manual comparison, and prove the sets to be complete replicas. Many people enjoy the set, so it isn’t right to push the negative reaction. Now to the review. This model requires a clear table to make most of your play. Since this model is so heavy, it is important to carry it using both arms, and have it close to the floor. This model is not sturdy, and it cannot withstand falls. To show the amount of room, I took photos of the death star without the minifigures. Since the rooms are connected and have a lot of space, there is a lot of play value. To provide vehicle play value, we get a TIE advanced; the model’s wings come off too easily, and it cannot withstand pressure. Despite the space constraints, the throne room was captured well, and the railing has a more precise location. After comparing the building instructions, I found the sets to be structurally the same. In the old set, only grey bricks embed the plates, coloured bricks are ow embedded into the plates and several sections of the set feel more complete. The railings are more curved and complete. The racks and canisters have more pieces in their builds, and they look more detailed. The biggest improvement are the minifigures, and now they are up to today’s standards. You also get four more imperials. Tarkin has a more detailed torso and lighter hair than his Rebels counterpart. Leia’s torso, and Han’s hair were long overdue updates. We finally got them. The Death Star Troopers exclusive torso better match the films. The lieutenant and officer are recurring extras, and have unique torsos. All capes use crease-free fabric. Consoles have updated prints. The turbo laser has received a huge update, and the central laser is more secured. As someone who did not own 10188, the entire build process felt new to me. I just got into LEGO Star Wars when 10188 came out, and I was never able to afford it. By the time I could, I was disappointed with 10188’s minifigure selection. With 75159’s release, it worked out in the end. If you already own 10188, this set is probably not worth your time, money, and space. If you enjoy Star Wars and Rogue One, and you want your VIP points to go to good use, I highly recommend this set. I hope this helps. Merry Christmas and happy holidaysPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGreat setLEGOstarwarsguy12 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEver since I was young, I have always wanted the Lego death star, but the old one was so outdated that I never saved enough to get it. Once this one came out, I knew I had to get it. It doesn't deserve All the hate, just because it is $100 more. It has so many minifigs and big plates that are worth more than 10 cents per piece. I just wish it could have had a little more updates such as remodeling some of the interior. They could have put some grey pieces to put on the emperor's stairs, like the Death Star final duel set had. Also the trash compactor leaks pieces a lot. That's why I fixed those things!Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuild Time: 6 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45