Retired ProductCorner Deli4.5769526.
Serve scrumptious sandwiches at the 3-in-1 Corner Deli!
Open up for business at the wonderful Corner Deli, featuring a colorful, detailed façade, red and white striped awning, 2 opening serving hatches and a movable shop sign. The detailed interior includes a cash register and stairs that lead to a second-floor apartment with a chair, lamp, balcony and access to a roof terrace. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model can be rebuilt to create a small townhouse or high-street flower shop. Includes 2 minifigures: a man and a girl.
- Build a corner deli shop with a detailed interior, buildable sandwiches, and a second-floor apartment with roof terrace!
- 3-in-1 model: Rebuild it into a Small Townhouse or a high-street Flower Shop
- Includes male adult minifigure, female child minifigure, and a buildable bird
- LEGO Creator building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Corner Deli is over 7” high, 6” wide, and 5” deep. Small Townhouse is over 5” high, 3” wide, and 2” deep. Flower Shop is over 3” high, 3” wide, and 4” deep
- 467 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 12 years old
- 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy Favorite Building!cheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOn July 20th of 2016, my sister got this set for me at my local LEGOLAND Store. It's a great set! Although I haven't built the two other alternate builds, there are quite a bit of build possibilities for this set as far as I've seen. The main build is cool! I built a custom building out of this set today, and it turned out well because of the amount of pieces included with it. This would make a great gift to a friend! Review by cheesy. 6/17/2018Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCorner Deli 2.0amcnutt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI think LEGO may have stumbled onto something special here. I ended up buying two. One to make the set as it is. And a second to create a full building from the two sets. All you do is rebuild the walls almost exactly as the original. Add a little creativity and boom you have a full mini building. I hope LEGO makes more sets like this.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat Value for the moneyDcarreira | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Fits perfectly next to the bike store. A nice adition to any Lego fan collection.Value for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCute and neat lil setAelia | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally good to purchase and you can't regret it. 1- To get a corner shop is a great add on with other little set that are also available. 2- Simple concept but well thought overall. To have added a little plate to get a small place to eat is really useful. 3-The building looks as great open as when it is closed. 4- That's a set that you can build 2 others variant with. All depend on what you need in your city. Personally I was preferring the deli corner for now but I'm thinking to buy an other because I like the one that look like a tower. It can be used for a security gate or an agent that make sure people pay for their public parking lot. Etc. You can see photo belowPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55