Build and play with a 20th Anniversary LEGO® Star Wars™ walker and Dwarf Spider Droid!
- VIP Points
Celebrate an iconic collaboration with this LEGO® Star Wars™ 75261 Clone Scout Walker – 20th Anniversary Edition! This action-packed construction playset celebrates 20 years of LEGO Star Wars sets, including an updated version of the 7250 Clone Scout Walker from 2005 with posable legs, turning turret, space for the Kashyyyk Trooper minifigure on top and a stud shooter. This cool construction toy also includes a Dwarf Spider Droid LEGO figure with stud shooter, trench section with gun, plus a bonus Darth Vader minifigure from 1999 on a commemorative display stand.
- Includes 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: a Kashyyyk Trooper, Wookiee Warrior and bonus 20th anniversary Darth Vader on a detachable display stand, plus a Battle Droid LEGO figure.
- Features an AT-RT Clone Scout Walker, Dwarf Spider Droid and a trench section with a non-firing gun.
- AT-RT features posable legs, turning turret, a seat on top for a minifigure and a stud shooter at the front.
- Dwarf Spider Droid features posable legs, movable antenna and a stud shooter.
- Weapons include the Battle Droid’s blaster, Kashyyyk Trooper’s blaster, Wookiee warrior’s rifle and Darth Vader’s red Lightsaber.
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toy is a reinterpretation of the 7250 Clone Scout Walker from 2005 and makes a great LEGO Star Wars collectible construction toy for builders of any age.
- The Battle Droid's head decoration is new for April 2019.
- Darth Vader minifigure is a faithful reproduction of the original minifigure from 1999 and includes a 20th anniversary logo.
- Connect the LEGO® Star Wars™ 20th anniversary minifigure display stands for the perfect collector’s item.
- Recreate epic battles from the Star Wars™ saga or make up your own creative play action!
- AT-RT LEGO® Star Wars™ vehicle with antenna measures over 8” (21cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Dwarf Spider Droid kids building toy measures over 3” (8cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- about 9 hours agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat value, a bit oversizeddarthbrick249 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’ll start with the pros. This set has a great design, great figures (3 of which are very mass-able), great side builds, a decent price, beautiful box art (best the Star Wars line has had so far, in my opinion), and only 2 stickers (the less stickers, the better!) The only con is the size of the walker. Again I want to stress that the build is high quality, but its way too big. There’s definitely a scaling issue with LEGO, and it’s been around for the last few years. certain sets like the 2014 MTT (75058) and the 2015 AAT (75080) are under-sized, while other sets, like this AT-RT, are oversized. I know the proportions will never be 100% accurate, and I don’t expect that, but I do wish that the design team would put I bit more research into the proper sizes of the actual vehicles to get these closer to scale for those of us who use these in MOCs where scaling is a big deal. And I know that making a set like this smaller is very doable for them, just take a look at the iconic clone walker battlepack from 2009, it’s not a canon vehicle, but it’s much closer to mini figure scale, which is way more accurate to what would be seen in the movies and shows I don’t dislike the set, it looks great, it’s just way out of proportion with the figures, and won’t meld well with MOCs and/or bases unless you do some serious upscaling to them. As for kids or someone just looking for a display piece for the shelf, I recommend it, you won’t regret it.April 11, 2019Samuel, Customer ServiceHi, thank you so much for taking the time to write this detailed review. All feedback is welcome and helps us improve our products. We're happy to forward your feedback to our designers. Once again, thank you very much. Happy 20th LEGO® Star Wars™ anniversary, have a wonderful day! - Samuel, LEGO® Customer ServicePlay Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 9 hours agorating.prefix4rating.postfixBest of the 20th setsBrickcollector334 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst I’d like to state I do not write reviews often. Felt this set in particular was worth taking a moment to highlight for good reason. Overall wish there could have been a 20th Anniversary set for each episode (or even film such as including Rogue One for example). This set is awesome for kids for playability—you get good and bad guys. The trooper is well detailed and find the color scheme is great and accurate. The walker is definitely larger however the quality is there and the scheme looks great. I do not disagree with the other review however kudos to LEGO for putting a nice well rounded package together here. The walker stands well and can be posed although somewhat limited. Will take sand green anywhere it can be included. Getting another Wookie is great! The black “bunker” bricks are cool and you get a nice amount and the gun pivots quite nicely. Really like the spider droid. It’s a nice little build and looks nice too! The battle droid is standard—nothing new and you cannot ever have enough so I appreciate it being included. A bonus is the 20th Anniversary Darth Vader. Not a fan of the printing on the back but the cape covers it. It also has the old style helmet mold which in the present day is cool. If you are looking for a great set to build up an army, to display or if you are a younger child and want an all-in-one set this one is a winner! LEGO is smart to do good sets like this as individuals want more than one and I plan on getting a couple more.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 32 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 9 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWhat about the Droid Attack on the Wookies?SteveM | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought this on a Whim at the Lego store. AT-RT is bigger then I thought it was gonna be. Added spider droid was a nice surprise cause I didn't notice it on the box. Might pick up another when I got to buy the bigger walker that goes with this set. Thanks Lego!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 9 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBest AT-RTJarjartinks | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat value for money, detailed minifigures and three great builds. Overall a exellent set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55