Race your friends in an action-packed race to the finishing line!
Green is for go in this drag racing set featuring LEGO® Speed Champions versions of the iconic 1969 and 2016 Chevrolet Camaro cars and a functioning start/finish line. Switch the ‘lights' from red to green to begin the race. With 2 Chevrolet Racing driver minifigures plus a race official with the checkered flag and a trophy for the winner, there's everything needed to role-play a classic vs. modern drag strip racing event. Includes 3 minifigures: 2 Chevrolet Racing drivers and a race official.
- Includes 3 minifigures: 2 Chevrolet Racing drivers and a race official.
- The race-ready, buildable 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 and 2016 Chevrolet Camaro cars can each fit a minifigure inside and come with 2 sets of interchangeable wheel trims, removable windshields, plus authentic Chevrolet logo and headlight stickers.
- The 1969 Chevrolet Camaro also comes with 2 interchangeable engine blocks.
- Switch the start/finish line ‘lights' (translucent elements) from red to green to begin the race!
- Accessory elements include 2 drivers' helmets, the race official's cap and checkered flag, plus a trophy with a stand.
- 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 measures over 1” (5cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- 2016 Chevrolet Camaro measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Start line measures over 5” (15cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixModern vs. ClassicTheOriginalTAHUcloNe | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst off, I really like the concept of this set, with the modern Camaro racing the old, but modified one. I especially like the supercharged engine sticking out of the hood, interchangeable with whatever the other thing is (I'm not a huge car nut). The 2016 Camaro is probably more high-tech, but...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixA Good Set!Ellis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is a very good and interesting set and at first I wasn't sure about getting this set but after buying it and building the cars I started to really like it alot the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro is a nice car plus I like the red for the color but I really like the 1969 Chevrolet Camaro it looks very cool with the big engine in the front and you get a build able engine to switch out if you want and I like the big tires on the back and if these two car were to have a drag race the !969 Camaro would definilty win for sure but like another reviewer said the !969 ?Camaro would not be street legal on the streets. I also like the starting gate and the small trophy stand which are both good add on's for this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat SetGregoryRo | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wasn't even aware that a second series of the Speed Champions was coming out until I came across them at the local TRU. As an owner of a Camaro, I was like a kid when I saw this set and had to buy it. The 69 Camaro is a near perfect representation of a powered up version from that era. I think the grill and headlight looks could have been achieved without decals but it's still good. The new one (a 6th generation Camaro) is a little heavy on decals but that's unavoidable with the new design lines but is also great. Not sure why the entire hood wasn't given the flat pieces but easily fixed. I'd love to get more versions of the Camaros. I might try to replicate the 69 version in a different color since this set is so solid.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCamero drag raceWhitty | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe set is very good for someone who doesn't have any speed champions yet for the price you get to Cars and a race start line.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55