Add quirky vehicle style to your shelf or desk!
Build a display model of the stylish Caterham Seven 620R in LEGO® bricks. Packed with authentic details, it features a removable nose cone, engine and engine cover, and an opening boot containing axle stands. An ideal gift for LEGO fans and car enthusiasts with a love of classic sports cars.
- Features a removable nose cone, engine and engine cover, and an opening boot containing four axle stands.
- Build and display an authentic replica of the Caterham Seven 620R sports car in LEGO® bricks.
- Place the car on the axle stands to remove the wheels like a mechanic.
- Includes a booklet about the LEGO® fan/designer and the Seven 620R.
- This set includes over 770 pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (28cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsI love it !Legostewie | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Caterham is the best next to the real car. I feel proud to have it in Lego form. The building technics were unique and felt like a change from the other cars I've built. Great to add to the collection of creator cars. All printed pieces in this set , no stickers which is very good. Many thanks to the designer of this ideas Caterham set and thanks to Lego to approve it. It's because of people with great ideas and lego design input that we can have this model in our homes to display. A masterpiece.Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrs 25 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMy Best LEGO Ideas ChallengeAnime7 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt’s an eye-catching car collection to own. A real challenge for me. I replace the left angle plate to right angle plate. Reverse inside engine and car side parts. Also steering wheel and foot pedals putting left side, making like as North America style.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsThe Iconic Caterham 7..... Well done LegoGilly1288 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Caterham 7 620 R, A historic and iconic car. I feel Lego did an extraordinary job on this model and did Caterham more than justice on this model. A challenging build but great to look at when finished. Took me 3-4 hours with breaks. Note that this is a display model and NOT a playable set. That being said I feel honored to have and have built a piece of history, If you're a car enthusiast get your hands on this model and hit the road!!Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsI have loved this car for a long time.SparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I saw this came out as a LEGO idea set, I had to get it.A terrific and stunning model. It was an easy build, I loved making it, it would have been five hours but a couple of the flat yellow panels were missing, LEGO got them to me shortly after I let them know about it, thank you LEGO! Such a pretty car, I can see myself taking it out for a spin.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 30+ daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55