Carnage’s SHIELD Sky Attack
Retired ProductCarnage’s SHIELD Sky Attack4.5882517.
Take down tentacular Carnage with super-jumping Spider-Man!
Carnage has broken out of prison and the SHIELD agent is in hot pursuit to recapture him. Place the SHIELD agent in the jet flyer’s cockpit, adjust the wings and soar into the sky. Fire the stud shooters to try and repel Carnage’s tentacular aerial attack! Luckily, Web-Warrior Miles Morales Spider-Man has swung into the LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes universe to help contain this creepy super villain. Topple Carnage with super jumping Spider-Man and save the day! Includes 3 minifigures with a weapon element and assorted accessory elements: Spider-Man, SHIELD agent and Carnage.
- Includes 3 minifigures with a weapon element and assorted accessory elements: Spider-Man, SHIELD agent and Carnage
- SHIELD jet flyer features an opening cockpit, adjustable wings, 2 stud shooters and a container for an extra stud shooter brick
- Carnage minifigure includes tentacles
- Includes SHIELD agent’s gun element
- Accessory elements include Spider-Man’s Super Jumper and SHIELD agent’s flying helmet and handcuffs
- Adjust the wings of the SHIELD jet flyer and launch into the sky!
- Repel Carnage’s tentacle attacks with the stud shooters
- Topple Carnage with super-jumping Spider-Man!
- SHIELD jet flyer measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- over 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSpider-Man Spider-Man does what ever a spider canSTARLORD | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a decent set. Worth buying for the minifigs of which there are three, a new spidey variant, carnage, and shield agent. I have been lead to believe that these figs will be exclusive to the set. The build itself is simple but. Has some nice elements. I believe that Lego have done a great job of the printed fan pieces and the two stickers add decent details. The colour choice is the classic shield dark blue and the newer Milano yellow colour. They complement each other nicely, and you could see this set sitting on the helicarrier. Wether this was Legos intention due to its size we might never know. This set has 96 pieces and three great minifigs, accessories for the shield agent and a storage container behind the cockpit. Overall compared to lego's last Spider-Man set they released at this price point (spider trike vs electro) this set is exceptional and my second favourite $20 build..... I still haven't found my favourite. My recommendation by this set for the hover ship and the three exclusive minifigs.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixnew spiderman, new villain and new setArkhamknight102 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfstarting off the minifigures in this set is awesome. the carnage minifigure has a lot of printing from the side of his arms to the back of his head. the Miles Morales spider man is really good too with the nice black and red color scheme. the spider man is pulled out of the 2011 spider man comic volume 1. the shield agent is pretty good too but i dislike the face because it looks too cheery for a highly skilled agent. the build is amazing. nice cockpit piece and very good design of the wings. overall the set is a must have for someone who watches the ultimate spider man series and is a spider man fan.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAverage ReviewStephenwert | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI will rate this set by the minifigs, and the vehicle Minifigures Carnage, very cool looking character with all of the printing on the torso, legs and arms. One disapointment though, the piece where you attach the tentacles is black and doesn't add to the overall appeal. The shield agent is very suitable for his vehicle and doesnt disapoint. Lastly, Miles spiderman. He is a very cool minifig that stand out on my shelf and looks amazing. Vehicle Firstly I want to mention the color. The deep blue that everyone knows as SHIELD's color goes very well with the school bus yellow, very satisfying to look at. Very good positions you can put the wings and cockpit. The little storage compartment behind the seat in the cockpit is very conveniant and usable. Overall the set is very fun and easy to play with. Also looks good on that shelfPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat set!Aquabatman1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll start by saying this: this is a must buy set! The price is very good for what the set includes. $13.00 for three minifigs and a hovercraft (at least, I think you would call it a hovercraft) is a very good deal. Normally sets with three minifigs are at least $17.00, sometimes even $30.00, so the price alone makes it worth buying. And the minifigs are amazing! The Miles Morales minifig is really cool and I personally think he is cooler than Spider-man (sorry Spider-man fans!). The shield agent is a great addition to the set as someone for Miles to rescue (and he has a cool outfit). I think that Lego should make more Super-heroes sets with "civilians". By civilian I mean someone who is not a hero or a villain. Civilians add a lot to a set. Now, on to Carnage! The printing on Carnage is Mystery Minifigure grade, with the marks on his arms and feet. I could probably go on for hours on how great his printing is, so I'll just say that he is way better than Venom. The hovercraft is a very clever build. I was impressed with all the dark blue and butter yellow pieces. And the super-jumper was a nice bonus (If you have not figured out how to get minifigs off the super-jumpers than here is how you do it: grab them by the torso and legs and grab the super-jumper by the part you push to launch it and tilt the minifig forward. It should come off easily). Amazing set! worth every penny!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55