Sold outCargo Heli4.7554.
Airlift vital supplies with the awesome 3-in-1 Cargo Heli!
- VIP Points
- 15VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Airlift heavy loads with the high-powered 3-in-1 Cargo Heli! Taxi to the helipad and prepare for takeoff. When you’re airborne, hover into position, lower the winch hook and carefully lift the cargo container. Features a smart red and yellow color scheme, working main rotor and tail rotor, 2 detailed engines, navigation lights, wheeled undercarriage, winch hook and a cargo container with opening doors. Now let’s get this cargo delivered! Rebuilds into a cool cargo ship or an awesome cargo plane.
- Features a turning main rotor and tail rotor, 2 detailed engines, navigation lights, wheeled undercarriage, winch hook and a cargo container with opening doors
- Check out the awesome red and yellow color scheme
- Taxi to the runway
- Lower the winch hook
- Lift the cargo container
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a cargo ship or a cargo plane
- Cargo Heli measures over 2” (6cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide
- Cargo plane measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 5” (14cm)wide
- Cargo ship measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide
- Combine with the 31027 LEGO® Creator Blue Racer and 31033 LEGO® Creator Vehicle Transporter for even more action
- almost 4 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat first Lego setkctorrey | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterAll she wanted from Santa was Legos. At 8 years old, she's never had a set and I refuse to buy pink Legos. (c'mon! Legos are for everyone. No color coding needed) Her older sisters were never interested and her older brother grew out of them years ago. (he's 18) I like the three in one set because she could build more than one item and the price was right. I mean, what would happen if she hated legos and I spent 50 bucks on a set?? It was a perfect first set. She loves building the different pieces and gave me the idea that this was a good investment. She then received more 3 in 1 items from Santa and she couldn't be happier. Great value, great fun.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSuper CoolMrBean88 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really loved this set when I saw it. All of the builds have a very realistic look to them. After building one set, I took it apart and rebuilt it again and again!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat SetAOtheBuilder | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is wonderful especially for the price. I bought it for my kids who had so much fun building it and playing with it while it was done. I decided to give it a go and build it without any instructions which offered a fair challenge. Great value for money, looking to purchase more of these 3-in-1 CREATOR sets. Would recommend building without instructions.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNice presentSpacepolice101 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I got this as a gift and i like it . i have a large lego room and this looks very nice there Pros Great parts for 1 Good helicopter Cons maybe a little plainPlay Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 13 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45