Captain Rex's AT-TE™
Retired ProductCaptain Rex's AT-TE™4.7333515.
Fend off the Empire aboard Captain Rex's AT-TE!
Help Captain Rex stop Imperial Inquisitor Fifth Brother and his Stormtrooper accomplice from taking control of his heavily modified AT-TE assault walker. As featured in the Star Wars Rebels animated TV series, this ultimate mobile home for Rex and his clone compatriots, Commander Gregor and Commander Wolffe, features cranes, ladders, armor panels, top-mounted gun with spring-loaded shooter, as well as an opening rear top section and rear door. This set includes 5 minifigures.
- Build the ultimate mobile home for Captain Rex and his clone compatriots
- Featured in the Star Wars Rebels TV show
- Includes Captain Rex, Commander Gregor, Commander Wolffe, Imperial Inquisitor Fifth Brother and a Stormtrooper
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Over 7” high, 12” long and 9” wide
- 972 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBought this for my nephewrbystddk78 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI purchased this item for my 10 year old nephew who is a huge Legos fan. I wanted to buy him something that would take him more than just a little while to put together. The package arrived yesterday and he decided to start with the free Christmas Legos that came with this product. At 5:00pm he decided he wanted to start putting this together. I was able to skype with him for a couple hours when he was putting it together as I am in AZ and he is in WA. He worked on this until 10:00pm and got up at 5:00am this morning to finish it. Poor kid has school too but wanted to finish it so bad he didn't care about sleep LOL. The sheer enjoyment on his face was enough for me. I wanted something that would be a little bit of a challenge for him and he truly enjoyed every second of it. I would recommend this to anyone who has a child that loves a challenge or just loves putting Legos together.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 hrs 10 minsWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat PlaysetHerdsman76 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been a LEGO Fan for the past 3 years and a Star Wars Fan since the beginning of it all (1977). I started watching Star Wars Rebels during the first season and when the AT-TE was featured in the beginning of the second, I had hoped it would be put in LEGO format! I must say that this is just a plain great set. The use of the different colors and various elements made for an enjoyable building experience. The build itself was not as difficult as I thought it would be so it went much faster than I expected. That made it better as I got to enjoy checking out the play features of the set. I'll start with the cons which are minor as far as I'm concerned. It would have been nice for Rex and Wolffe to come with helmets as seen in the episodes of the show. Also since a Probe Droid was also featured in the show, one of those would've been better than the Stormtrooper minifig it came with. Aside from those minor things I really enjoyed the set. I've heard others gripe about the lack of poseability of the legs but to me that was ok. The middle legs can be posed to make it look like its walking. On to the Pros... I'm glad the 3 man crew were all included in the set. I would've been bummed if all three hadn't been included. The scale of the AT-TE was perfect as you can "land" the Phantom on it's back plate like in the show. I actually have the Phantom sitting on it's back along with the characters in the show. It looks just right too. Although he doesn't make an appearance until the very end of the second episode, the 5th Brother Inquisitor is an awesome figure. I hope he and The 7th Sister Inquisitor will be featured in future sets. I would definitely recommend this set to fans of the show because of all the sets so far from Rebels, I like this one the best. In closing the price point was a little high but not enough to stop me from getting it. The sheer size and scale make it an impressive set...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfix'You Must Trust Him.'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I absolutely loved The Lost Commanders episode of Rebels, and it was amazing to see the return of Captain Rex. This set is a fantastic portrayal of the AT-TE that the clones call home. It's easy to see how Dave Filoni was inspired by Howl's Moving Castle when designing the look of this AT-TE. In a world of grey, this colourful Lego set really stands out. The use of yellow, azure blue, and sky blue along with rusty browns all make this walker look old yet personalised plus accurate to the source material. The build is very interesting with plenty of detail both outside and the interior. The only repetitive parts are the legs which are pose-able and sturdy. There are quite a few stickers, some of which are large but they are necessary to add even more detail. The finished model looks amazing on display but has plenty of fun play features including a spring shooter. The model also has it's own Technic carry handle (just like the Imperial Star Destroyer a while back), so is easy to move around. The Phantom will sit on the back of the walker just as it does in Rebels. The minifigures included are excellent and incredibly detailed. All three of the clones look like their characters and even have the scars printed on their heads where they removed their chips (the ones that made them carry out Order 66). However it is a shame that they didn't come with their helmets. The Fifth Brother is a standout minifigure with his unique helmet and quintessential lightsaber. Why he was included is a little odd since he was on the Star Destroyer and Agent Kallus was the one after the clones. To round things off is an Imperial Stormtrooper who is also accurate with detailed printing. Instead of the Fifth Brother and the Stormtrooper it would have been nicer to see Zeb or Kanan. I think this is one of the best Rebels Lego sets released and is a must have for any Star Wars Rebels collection. It's very different from other sets and is a colourful addition to the Lego Star Wars line.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGREAT BUT MISSING ACCURACYGree42ndlegion | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Pros: The design of the old rusty AT-TE. Brilliantly detailed 5th brother minifig!!! Plenty of play function & the landing platform is large enough to land the phantom shuttle on like in the episode. Bright & colorful. The use of certain colors really brings out a used/worn rustic look. The Gregor minifig. Cons:For he price more minifigs & bricks should be included like 3 storm troopers instead of 1. Captain Rex should have a white beard piece instead of having his beard poorly printed on like the Santa minifig. An he could have a bald cap piece like the grandpa minifig in the collectible minifig series. The skin tone for he old clones should be darker/tanned more. Commander Wolf should have a hairpiece like the Ninjago Zane minifig but in Grey. His Tash is fine printed on. A new Zeb minifig could've been included with a green jumpsuit instead of the previous yellow inaccurate one cos Zeb is an important part of the episode. An imperial probe droid could've been included. For the price a build able Joopa beast which is like a spider worm could've been included and features in the episode.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45