Captain Marvel and The Skrull Attack
Backorders accepted, will ship by March 28, 2019Captain Marvel and The Skrull Attack4.3571514.
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Fly to the rescue with Captain Marvel and Nick Fury’s Quinjet!
- VIP Points
- 29VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Team up with Captain Marvel and Nick Fury to save Goose the cat from Talos in LEGO® Marvel 76127 Captain Marvel and The Skrull Attack. This action-packed construction toy features Nick Fury’s Quinjet with an opening dual minifigure cockpit, adjustable wings, 2 flick-missile shooters that each shoot 4 missiles at once, and an opening rear compartment with space for Goose. This popular toy building set for kids includes 3 minifigures with weapons to recreate exciting scenes from the Captain Marvel movie and for endless imaginative play.
- This Captain Marvel toy building set includes 3 new-for-January-2019 minifigures: Captain Marvel, Nick Fury and Talos, plus a Goose the cat LEGO® figure.
- The LEGO® Marvel collectible Quinjet features an opening dual minifigure cockpit, adjustable wings, 2 flick-missile shooters and an opening rear compartment with space for the cat.
- Fire 4 missiles at once with each of this LEGO® Marvel model's flick-missile shooters.
- Superhero toy weapons includes Captain Marvel's power energy elements and Talos’s stud shooter.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Captain Marvel movie with this action-packed superhero playset.
- Quinjet measures over 4” (11cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
- 1 day agorating.prefix4rating.postfixMarvellouslegitkhajiit | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery nice little set, with a model that looks good on display alongside other sets. The figures are a bit underwhelming, and I'm disappointed Captain Marvel herself didn't get a better figure. She should have gotten at least leg printing and maybe arm printing. I'm hopeful they improve her in the future. Nick Fury is fine, and looks pretty much perfect from what we've seen. Talos is very odd. I feel like he's missing leg printing, printing on his head, and also a cloth cloak piece. He looks very little like his onscreen counterpart. However, this is a very fun set and was an enjoyable build. I am disappointed with how poorly packaged the set was, with the sticker sheet arriving all crinkled up and very poorly protected. When there's 12+ stickers in a set, it should be packaged like they are in large collector sets - with it inside a separate bit of packaging.January 23, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you had some trouble with the sticker sheet. If you need a replacement, our brick experts are here to help. You can get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 17 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCaptain Marvel - Nobel Warrior HeroWebslinger77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a collector of Marvel sets and the ones that come directly for the movies are ALWAYS the best. They are normally hard to find once the movie comes out, so I suggest to any collector to pick up "Captain Marvel and the Skrull Attack". It appears this might be the only Lego set for the upcoming Captain Marvel movie. Breakdown 1. Mini-figures -- Grade B+ Captain Marvel is great with her blue outfit. Would have been OK with her green Kree outfit too. The one disappointment was no mohawk headgear. That would have pushed the grade up to an A+. Maybe in a future set for Avengers - Endgame. The young Nick Fury is cool. Talos is good with his phaser. Great to top off the figures with Goose. 2. Prototype Quinjet -- Grade B+ A solid jet that is clearly an early version of the Quinjet. I wish it was a little bigger to fit two figures in the cockpit. But overall a great build with history. OVERALL -- Grade A- You can't beat the price of this set that I believe will be a hot one with the upcoming Captain Marvel movie. Lego seems to just do one set for the solo Marvel movies and then multiple sets for the Avenger movies. I think that is why this set will be very valuable and desired by collectors.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 17 hours agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBlueRobot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is a fun set to get people hyped for the upcoming Captain Marvel movie. It comes with a great trio of minifgures, and the jet has a lot of playability (quad missiles!). My one complaint is I wish the back end of the jet was wider to accommodate a minifigure (instead of just a cat). Since this appears to be the only Captain Marvel set coming out with the movie, I'm glad to see it's a reasonable price as well. (I'm sure we'll see more of her when the Avengers: Endgame sets are released)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixCaptain marvel originsYonduvader | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLong awaited captain marvel set,doesn’t disappoint for the money! Although the ships build is somewhat mundane and parts reminiscent of the Milano and benetar (guardians ships) builds, this ship does pick up quite solidly once built! Also included are remodelled Carol Danvers/captain marvel figure, She’s got slightly different outfit and hair to the older version plus sadly doesn’t come with the headgear/Mohawk piece she’s also known for. I’m hoping further sets if they happen might incorporate that and include her green costume! (Plus more named characters especially a new Ronan, pleeeeaaase!) We also get young nick fury figure complete with hair, somewhat reminds me of Jackson’s pulp fiction role! Lol We also get villain Talos plus carols cat who plays a part in the storyline/film. All in all the highlight is the figures but the build adds a lot of value for money even if not that sleek as a display piece. Recommend!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45