CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC
Retired ProductCLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC4.8520.
Harness the awesome power of the CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC
Explore the high-tech world of industrial farm machines with this authentic LEGO® Technic replica of the CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC. This highly detailed 2-in-1 model has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding build and play experience, and comes with an array of motorized functions including a rotating operator's cab, working crane arm and extendable outriggers. Manual functions include front-wheel, 4-wheel and crab steering, and a working crane claw. The model comes with the trademarked green, gray and red color scheme, detailed operator's cab, 4 huge tractor tires and a tree trunk element for extended play scenarios. It can also be rebuilt to create a CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC with Silage Plow.
- Build a high-tech replica of real-world farm machinery, featuring motorized functions and a trademarked green, gray and red color scheme
- Includes detailed operator’s cab, 4 huge tractor tires and a tree trunk element
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC with Silage Plow
- LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC with crane arm lowered measures over 11” high, 24” long and 7” wide, and over 14" high with crane arm raised. CLAAS XERION 5000 TRAC VC with Silage Plow measures over 8” high, 20” long and 13” wide
- 1977 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 11 and 16 years old
- 6 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixFinally Some Lego Farm Equipment!Agri29 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGrowing up on a farm, I often dreamed up farm equipment built from Lego that functioned the same way as the real thing from combines to tractors to implements. This set finally brings some of those dreams to life right out of the box! The nice thing is you can make your own attachable implements since the crane or the silage plow are easily removable, given you have some specific parts (like a universal joint). I do wish I could have gotten tires that were the size of these when I was a kid... they are massive! The set itself is well designed and solid, its not going to fall apart in your hands! However, I wish that you could drive and steer it with the motor. (Everything is done by hand), but the PTO design is great. It is a little pricey, but that's expected since two brands are on the box, so you pay for both names (Lego and Claas), and I do wish it was cheaper (somewhere in the $150-$200 range). Thank you LEGO for bringing farm equipment to the table and I do hope you decide to make more fully functional Lego farm equipment in the future!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAn Exclusive Quality for a Normal Model.Taris | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOk, this model's a masterpiece if I dare say. It does have some mishaps but mostly, it's the best bang for a buck if you're Technic builder. This set is a dream come true for you technic MOC builders. A lot of those 'new' connector parts, humongous wheels, and the LIME color! Even though you're not planning to use its parts, it excels 42056(yeah, that hyped Porsche) in many ways: 1. Many functions. Selectable steering modes, moving cockpit, crane operates, carriage can also be adjusted, and lastly, opening hood. This is a lot more than one can ask for a $179.00 set. In terms of functionality, this set is on par with 42043, IMO. 2. Looks awesome. I guess LEGO is driving Technic to some other (and way better) level. It LOOKS SOOOO GODLY!! Yeah, this set shines with tons of functions yet those working parts are hidden perfectly well under lovely huge wheels and panels. I guess this agenda(?) was the 42056 was aiming for but fallen a bit short. 3. It's HUUUGE. The finished A model (B model isn't so exclusive, though. It's more of a different attachment not a completely different model.) is as long as the flatbed portion of 42043 (Arocs Truck in my recommendation list.) B model and a bit wider than the truck. 4. It's modular!! The crane and the counterweights are just add-ons. In other words, if you can match the attachment mechanism (both front and rear attachment points work same way,) you can attach anything on it. 5. It's repeating but the wheels are sooooooo lovely!! I'm thinking getting another one to just get the wheels!! 6. The entire model is actually 'ROBUST.' Just don't try to pick it up with cockpit or hood. Other parts are solid as rock and completely playable. The building experience can be painful if you happen to be careless and slightly miss any part on early stage since the entire tractor is made of complex steering and cockpit rotating mechanisms and they are tightly fit and covered perfectly with control panels and the huge wheels. In fact, this is a plus for a Technic set since the whole theme of the Technic is an implementation of complex mechanisms, anyway. Admittedly, I screwed up something in early stage and had to take apart everything to start again. That's why I took 8 hours to complete. It could be 4-5 hours to reach 100% build. A bit of drawbacks are... 1. The steering mode change joystick(?) moves when you try to steer. It doesn't change the steering mode itself while steering but a bit annoying. 2. The steering mechanism has a lot of backlash. 3. You need to almost re-design the entire chassis to motorize the wheels and steering. But then again, this is a welcome challenge for me. Overall, it's the best Technic set I've ever built. A lot of functionality, nice looking, awesome build experience, and playability. What can I ask more? I doubt it. PS. You can mount a minifigure (if you have any lovely one. Regrettably, I don't since I'm mostly dedicated to building mechanisms.) in the cockpit!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat set, very detailedSMiFFAD | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great set, a good build with the odd challenging bit but mostly very straight forward. Amazed at some of the features like the rotating cab and the ability to switch steering modes between crab, 4 wheel and 2 wheel. really well thought out and true to the real thing. Picked it up for a bargain in a sale as well.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy First Technic Setthebearuk | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy wife got me this set for Christmas, normally she would buy my Lego from the lego.com store but she found this set on Amazon for $169 and she couldn't pass it up! This set would still have been worth it at the full price, technic sets are well named, I'm a mechanic by trade so I find the design of the technic sets very interesting and I take my hat off to the Lego design teams for their skill and imagination, I will definitely be adding lots more Lego sets to my collection in the future! the crane worked great and was a fun aspect of the build, I haven't tried the alternate plough build yet but I intend to. Great set and I'd highly recommend it!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55