Start your engine and race through the dunes!
Get behind the wheel and take on the desert with the super-fast LEGO® City Buggy. This tough vehicle features an opening roll cage over the seat, huge chunky tires and a big engine at the back. Includes a minifigure.
- Includes a Buggy driver minifigure.
- Features an opening roll cage, huge chunky tires and a big engine.
- Seat the driver and get ready to ride the dunes!
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 5-12.
- Buggy measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun set from Lego, easy to mocLegoDad8868 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterPicked up this set before Christmas on sale, really solid build. Like it so much picked up a second one. Was able to change out a few pieces and able to make a nice competitor build (color scheme based off the Champion series Mercedes F1 team). Kids have dropped off the table a few time, sets hold up well. Great set if you are still able to find.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBuggyArchangel85 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt's been a while since I've purchased a city set. This stood out a bit and well was definitely worth it. This set reminded me of the dune buggy in the early 90's. Very nostalgic for me. Detail is fitting. Got a kick out of the headlight detail. It would be nice if they brought back out the spring axels. Totally recommend this set for kid/adult.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne of the bestRenquist | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis little buggy is utterly superb, its an immediate classic, congratulations to the designer, its quite possibly the highlight of 2017 (and its still 2016!) I'm going to buy more, its just so good.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWell built & toughLEGOLOVER689 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a very nice buy. The buggy is tough and good for young builders. My friend and I had a fun time smashing this and the Stunt Truck into each other. I like the exhaust pipes; I've never seen them before in a set. The roll cage is pretty creative and the driver looks really great. its cool how on the side it is advertising the TV6+ company, and you can get a TV6+ antenna with set 60111. It is also advertising UTRANS Trailers, which you can also get a UTRANS trailer in set 60085. The buggy has nice big tires a rear spoiler. Like I said, its a nice buy and worth the money, mainly for younger builders but more advanced fans can also have fun with it.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 7 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55