Stop the Goblin King’s evil plan and rescue Emily Jones’ sister!
Join the exciting adventures in Elvendale as Emily Jones sneaks into the Goblin King’s Fortress to save her sister, Sophie Jones. This set includes Emily’s raft with a grappling hook and movable rudder, plus the fortress with a lowering drawbridge, secret door behind the crystals, firing catapult, revolving throne and a dangling cage over snapping plants. Includes 3 mini-doll figures plus goblin and shadow raven figures.
- Help Emily Jones save her sister and build the fortress of the Goblin King, which includes a lowering drawbridge, secret door behind the crystals and firing catapult!
- Includes 3 mini-doll figures: the Golbin King, Emily Jones and Sophie Jones, plus Tufflin the Goblin and shadow raven figures
- LEGO Elves building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Goblin King’s Fortress measures over 7” high, 11” wide and 5” deep
- 695 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 12
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixWonderfully Wicked!RaganaRules | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Ever since Ragana's castle was released last year, I've had my fingers crossed for more evil fortresses. That being the case, I purchased this set as soon as it was available, and it did not fail to meet my expectations. My favourite thing about this set - the drawbridge! By turning a knob, you can easily open and close it, and I simply love those translucent green chains along the sides. The mechanism that turns the chains to lift the drawbridge is an ingenious idea! There is also another knob that allows you to open/close the jaws of the two evil plants that are located left of the drawbridge. The first time I built the mechanism, I put it together incorrectly, and it didn't work. Once I re-built it, everything was fine. (You shouldn't have a problem if you pay close attention to the instructions.) The inside of the fortress is a little cramped. I would have appreciated just a bit more space. In terms of overall design, I like how the fortress uses red, green, and black, to match Cronan's appearance and outfit. The facial expression on his mini-doll does a good job of capturing his wicked and clever nature. For Sophie's mini-doll, a different face is used here than in "The Capture of Sophie Jones." I like her expression too - she looks worried! Emily's expression is neutral . . . although I must say, I love her outfit! There are lots of new and awesome accessories in this set - two shields with an evil-eye design (printed, not stickers), a spear, a sword, a purple potion bottle, and an evil book (the cover is a sticker.) I particularly like the new amulet pieces. Before, the amulets were just printed on the clothing. Now, it's an actual accessory that you can remove from the mini-doll. I like the new and improved version much better! I could go on and on . . . The elves theme continues to put forth beautifully designed sets, which are accompanied by creative, and well-written story-lines. Ragana's castle remains my favourite set so far, but Cronan's fortress isn't that far behind!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55