Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike™ Battle Pack
Sold outBounty Hunter Speeder Bike™ Battle Pack4.7308552.
Go bounty hunting with the super-fast speeder bike!
- VIP Points
Get Dengar, Bossk, IG-88 and 4-LOM on the move with their own custom Bounty Hunter Speeder Bike. With striking blue elements, 2 stud shooters and space on the back for a backpack, this speeder bike battle pack will send your LEGO® Star Wars adventures into overdrive!
- Includes 3 minifigures: Dengar, Bossk and 4-LOM, plus an IG-88 figure.
- Features space to sit a minifigure, 2 stud shooters, blue elements and a backpack.
- Blast your way through any defense with the stud shooters!
- Weapons include 4 stud blasters and IG-88’s blaster rifle.
- Add some speed to your LEGO® Star Wars collection!
- Measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfix4 Bounty Hunters in 1??!!!!DarthRevan1 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Lego have currently one bounty hunter in existence and that is Boba Fett. There were many sets in the past which gave fans many different bounty hunters but as of 2016 there was only Boba Fett. As of Summer 2017, Bounty Hunter Battle Pack was released for ravenous fans to acquire 4 bounty hunters under $20! In the past, the bounty hunters included have been scattered across different sets which makes them even more expensive to obtain. The set comes with 4 minifigures, the usual for a Battle Pack and one build. Set: The build is a speeder bike which has a very unique and cool design. The striking dark azure splashes make the model very attractive. The front has two engine pods reminiscent of a pod racer. There is seating for one figure. The sides have two stud shooters as well as dual cannons providing the vehicle with a lot of firepower. On the back there is an exhaust outlet along with a brown backpack. Minifigures: 4 - LOM: The newest addition to the bounty hunter lineup. The head is a fantastic mold done in flat silver with copper used for the eyes. The eyes are covered with minuscule dark grey patches. The torso and legs are done in pearl dark grey with orange highlights. The torso print is very reminiscent of C-3P0. Bossk: His last appearance was in the Super Star Destroyer which is now a very expensive set so getting him in a cheap set is fabulous! The head mold is done in olive green, a very accurate colour, with teeth detail. The torso and legs are done in bright light yellow which is, imo, a cool and a rare colour. The details on the torso are cool but the legs finally have printing including the claw detail at his foot. Dengar: He is the same version that appeared in the Eclipse Fighter but I was reluctant to buy the set due to the price point and the non-canon theme of the Freemaker Adventures. The figure reuses the bandaged headgear as seen on the Clumsy Guy from Series 15. The face is similar to the last version but very detailed. The torso print is fine but the legs could use some print as well. He comes with a small build on his back to represent a backpack. IG-88: In a world of human assassins, who needs a droid anyways? However, this figure appeared like Bossk in the Super Star Destroyer which is a very expensive set so its nice to get in a cheaper set. The face print on 1x1 cylinder piece is new and exclusive and the rest are just common parts. All figures come with the usual stud shooter guns but IG-88 also comes with a rifle which is surprising. Overall: This is one of the best Battle Packs Lego has ever made. The figures are fantastic and this is the cheapest way to get any bounty hunter aside from the keychains. My only gripe would be that Lego should have included blasters and/or rifles for all characters not just IG-88 but thats a minor issue. Even the speeder bike is not bad. It has some nice parts tucked inside. All a person needs to make the scene from Empire Strikes back are the two $29.99 sets.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesomeRobP787 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego finally did it!! This set is amazing, the bounty hunters were always rare and now you have a way to own most of them. The figures are great and well printed.....only criticism is no zuckuss but there is always future sets! The speeder is a cool little build alsoPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 6 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLove having 4 figures in the setDrock76 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe four figures are great, the only downside is Zuckuss is missing. :-( I know, a lot of people don't have the other bounty hunters, so having the 4 included is very satisfying. . .just would love to see Zuckuss added down the line.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixCool minifigs - horrible packing for shipmentBDexpat | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGot two of these; 1 as a gift for a nephew, the other for me and my son. The figures are cool, though I thought IG-88 would be a bit bigger/more intimidating. As per usual with these sets, there is a little vehicle/scooter bike, and this one is different from the others, but I dint think it's anything special compared to the bounty hunters. My main gripe is that the shipping department uses a huge box to send the two sets, and then packs it with so many of the air bags that they crush the boxes themselves. I dont care about mine so much, but the second set is a gift. And this is not the first time I receive crushed boxes from lego. I hope they can put a bit more QC or at least a bit of "sensitivity training" in their shipping department.Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45