Rescue Blue the Velociraptor from Wheatley and the pilot!
- VIP Points
Unite Owen with the faithful Velociraptor in this thrilling LEGO® Jurassic World™ 75928 Blue's Helicopter Pursuit play set. Wheatley has trapped Blue in a cage and attached it to his helicopter, featuring rotating blades, 6-stud shooter and dual searchlights. Set off in the quad bike with trailer and fire the crossbow, rescue the dinosaur and retrieve the dinosaur eggs. This cool Jurassic World set includes 3 minifigures and a Velociraptor Blue figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Owen, Wheatley and a pilot, plus a Velociraptor Blue figure.
- Features an open-door helicopter with rotating blades, belly hook, 6-stud shooter, dual searchlights and space for a storage chest, plus a cage with folding sides and frame with attachment for helicopter cable, and a quad bike with a spare tire.
- Velociraptor Blue features posable limbs and snapping jaws.
- Turn the handle to set the helicopter blades spinning!
- Place Velociraptor Blue in the trap, fold up the sides and then lift it up using the helicopter’s belly hook and fly off.
- Shoot Owen’s crossbow stud shooter at the helicopter to make it land, then release Blue from the cage and retrieve the stolen dinosaur eggs.
- Weapons include a tranquilizer gun with a syringe, a handgun stud shooter and a crossbow stud shooter.
- Accessory elements include Owen's backpack, dinosaur tooth, chicken leg and a dinosaur egg.
- Helicopter measures over 4” (11cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide.
- Quad bike with trailer measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Trap/cage measures over 3” (10cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep when open, and 2” (7cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep when closed.
- Blue stands over 2” (7cm) tall.
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixNewest Lego FanRutBatYisrael | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI never really understood the Lego hype until yesterday. My daughter is just 5 years old but she is a huge Jurassic World fan. Therefore, I'm always looking out for new Jurassic Park merchandise. We went to target last night, and I figured why not spoil her rotten with another dinosaur to add to her collection right? Turns out, I came across the Lego section and a few dinosaur boxes caught my eye. Surprise, surprise! Jurassic World is there! I had never been interested in this type of toys in the past but I figured these toys would allow me to spend some quality time with my daughter so I bought this helicopter/blue raptor set. I got home a bit late and my daughter went to sleep, but for some weird reason I decided it was best if I got to start building everything by mysef and surprise her in the morning, and so I did. Being the eternal lego novice, it took me 4 hours to get this beautiful piece together. All I can say is I feel like a child all over again. I enjoyed the building experience from beginning to end. I will be buying the Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate set pretty soon, and this time, you can be sure that I'll build this sweet baby with my daughter and have lots of fun in the process. Thank you Lego!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixRunning RaptorsAngoose | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall, this set is one of the greatest $40.00 sets I have purchased so far, the minifigures look amazing, and the raptor Blue looks very accurate to the one in the movies. The build itself gives me nostalgia to the LEGO Dino helicopter from 2012, which I also have. The hook and cage are a fun feature, as well as the safe that stores the egg. The small ATV that Owen drives is also a fun addition to the set, and completing the set perfectly.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBLUE!!!! You Know Mejmcmillan8465 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis set is amazing got it a couple days ago and i love it. the helicopter is the best helicopter ive ever had and the new Blue figure is better and more accurate. Love it, love it, love it. great set LegoPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat!! Set LegoBjartskular | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a amazing set and definitely worth the money. it's great for display and for real action, if you are in to Jurassic World, this set is a must have! Good Job Lego!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55