Test your driving skills with the super-cool 3-in-1 Blue Racer!
Take the sleek 3-in-1 Blue Racer for a spin. Test your driving skills as you weave through the orange traffic cones at high speed. Features a sporty blue, white and red color scheme, beefy exhausts, cool alloy-look rims and a smart rear spoiler panel that opens to reveal a detailed engine. When you’re done racing, rebuild it into a powerful snowplow with movable snow shovel or a cool buggy with awesome rear engine detailing.
- Features hinged rear spoiler panel, detailed engine, 4 orange traffic cones and alloy-look rims
- Check out the sporty blue, white and red color scheme!
- Weave through the orange traffic cones!
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a smart snowplow or a cool buggy
- Buggy can accommodate a minifigure
- Blue Racer measures over 2” (7cm) long, 1” (3cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high
- Snowplow measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide
- Buggy measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) longand 1” (3cm) wide
- Combine with the 31029 Cargo Heli and 31033 Vehicle Transporter for even more action
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMore than 70 builds available with this setperbonde | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI do not understand the low overall rating for this set. But if you are interested in building alternate builds, this set is awesome. Personally I have made 17 different builds with this set. All available via other pages. One of the best value for money sets for 2015/2016.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsWas this helpful?55
- about 4 years agorating.prefix3rating.postfixNice kit, but missing a piece!SeanJJordan | 35-44Purchased for: SelfI was genuinely confused by this kit, because the featured of the three car designs requires a piece not included in the box! The piece in question is a white bowed 2Wx3L piece used for the hood of the racecar design. You insert it on step 11 of the design. I can't actually find the part ID number in the catalog, and it's not listed in the manual for the kit. What a weird oversight! The solution is to use one of the sloped 2x2 pieces (Part ID 6047220 - there are two in the kit) and just have some empty space on the front of the car. Or, you can sub in a sloped piece from another kit. Otherwise, I like the kit! It's a nice little car for such an inexpensive kit. But this is the first time I've ever bought a kit legitimately missing a required piece (rather than being due to my inability to find it in the pile).January 14, 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am sorry to hear that the build provided its own challenge. The great news is that it was not actually missing a part. Element 6047220 (2x2 plate with bow white) that you mentioned is the hood of the car with element 302301 (1x2 plate white) is directly behind it. I will pass this on to the building instruction team to see if there is anything they can do to show that these are actually two different elements side by side.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 3 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixCool little car, but simple buildBobbyC | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall it was a neat little set for the younger ones. I liked the play factor for such a small set (opening engine bay, cones included). And of course as this is LEGO Creator, it can also be a snow-plow, or a buggy-like vehicle. It was too easy for me, but I'm sure others will enjoy it.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45