Belle's Enchanted Castle
Retired ProductBelle's Enchanted Castle3.3333521.
Earn Double VIP Points until March 31st only
Small parts and a Small ball.
Meet Belle's extraordinary friends in the Enchanted Castle!
Recreate classic scenes from Disney's Beauty and the Beast with this incredibly detailed model, including the balcony, stained glass window, enchanted rose and the magic mirror. The ballroom floor and dining table have a rotating function for dancing. Includes 2 mini-doll figures: Belle and transforming Beast/Prince, plus Lumière, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Babette, Wardrobe and Stove.
- Build Disney Princess Belle’s Enchanted Castle with a revolving dance floor, second-story balcony, and a chandelier!
- Featured in Disney animated classic: Beauty and The Beast
- Includes 2 mini-doll figures, including Belle and transforming Beast/Prince, as well as Lumière, Cogsworth, Mrs. Potts, Chip, Babette, Wardrobe and more
- LEGO Disney Princess building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Belle's Enchanted Castle measures over 9" high, 6" wide and 3" deep
- 374 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 12 years old
- 25 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixearthtobritt | 19-24As an avid Disney fan of course I loved this set, but it honestly was a bit of a let down. The figures (minus Belle and Beast) are not very detailed. The castle is also smaller than anticipated. Overall, I’m glad it’s in my collection but I definitely wouldn’t have purchased it for myself knowing what I know now.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 2 months agorating.prefix3rating.postfixGreat figures. Small CastleBentWright | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!I bought this set for the Beast head/mask and the magic staff furniture figures. They are well designed and everything, short of no-stickers, that I could hope for. I generally don't care for mini dolls, but admit that Belle's yellow dress is very well done in this set, and I would love to have something like that for a regular minifigure. The castle was fun to assemble and has useful, interesting parts, but it is too small to pose/display the figures. I only kept it together for a day. The set has seventeen stickers, and the sticker sheet was loose in the box and bent/wrinkled. The large window stickers on the convex curves of the panels keep peeling up off the panels. I generally don't like putting the stickers on bricks, and they never age nor wear well. In this case they didn't even last over night before they started peeling off. Lego: If you must use stickers, please make an effort to keep them packed safe/flat.October 11, 2016Jordan - Consumer Services Specialist, Consumer ServicesI am sorry to see that this set is giving you mixed feelings. I am not certain what is causing the issue with the stickers but the results can vary based on many variables. It is important to know that if your stickers are peeling off we can send you new stickers which might be more successful for you. Please contact any advisor at LEGO Consumer Services so that new stickers can be sent out to you. When applying stickers it is important to have clean and dry hands and LEGO pieces. The problem is temperature, humidity and lighting can negatively impact stickers. The use of stickers will always be hot button for some builders and will be appreciated by others. We do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPerfect for Beauty and the Beast fansPrincessKeb | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe details in this set are exquisite, from the transparent stained glass window to the tiny Chip and Mrs. Potts. The minifigs are beautiful, though I still wish that they had chosen to use standard LEGO minifigs for the Disney line instead of the "girly" ones. Any fan of the film will love building this perfect castle, which has almost all the characters who live in the castle--and Belle's father is even featured in the magic mirror. Building each of the enchanted objects is almost as fun as playing with them at the end. For younger fans, be aware that there are a lot of stickers to place, and younger fingers might want help placing the stickers on the lego bricks.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixSo many adorable pieces...Vsbrock | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought the set the day it came out, but waited so that my daughter could give it to me for my birthday. She was so excited she did not even eat cake! She loves this set and would not go to bed till we had finished building it. The additional characters were her favorite part. Her imagination has been non stop ever since acting out scences in ever room. I loved the addition of the book in the book case, just wish it was not so hard to get out! My big annoyance was that the bricks have tiny discolorations on them. At first I only noticed a few but as I kept building, I saw so many that it became a thing. The dots are in the middle of the top circles. Only one per brick. They were on every color and shape brick. I get that this would happen once in a while but I can't look at it without noticing them since some are not covered up by another brick on top. I even checked my other sets. Yes, I see a few but there was a lot in this set. Luckily, it does not bother my daughter.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45