Battle on Scarif
Retired ProductBattle on Scarif3.8421519.
Uncover the Death Star plans at the beach bunker!
Play out epic scenes from the blockbuster movie, Star Wars: Rogue One, on a mission to recover the top-secret Death Star plans from the heavily fortified beach bunker on planet Scarif. This feature-filled set includes a hidden weapons stash, exploding floor panels, sliding bunker doors with locking function, control panel, opening orange crate and the top-secret plans to the Empire’s Death Star. This set also includes four minifigures.
- Build the fortified beach bunker and storm it to steal the Death Star plans.
- Featured in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Includes Jyn Erso, Cassian Andor and two Scarif Stormtroopers
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Beach bunker is over 3” high, 9” wide and 8” deep
- 419 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfix"Go to Scarif and get the plans!"Polyglot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI personally love Lego location sets and Battle on Scarif did not disappoint! It was a fun build and makes for a great display set. Pros: - The Jyn Erso minifigure looks really cool - You also get Cassian Andor and two shoretroopers - Good play features, including a falling tower, exploding landing area and hidden gun cache - The finished set looks great Cons: - Should have included K-2SO - Either Jyn should have been in her regular clothes, or Cassian should have been in his disguise Recommended for any Star Wars Lego fans!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixImperial Security Complex - ScarifDanbo1861 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a needed set for the Rogue One series, and it plays well with all the others, especially the hovertank, since it comes with one more of those cool orange cargo containers. It looks great and does have some interesting features such as the exploding floor panels, the falling comm tower/door lock feature and (my favorite) the storage tray under the cargo pad. The figures are good, but I think four of them is a little on the short end for a set in this price range. The size of the build itself is fine, but I think one more mini-figure would have been appropriate. That's my only bone to pick with this set. All in all, it's really good and quite important to the Rogue One lineup.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 6 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixA great set...but perhaps a little overpricedCentral | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirstly, this IS a great set; it is a very good representation of the Landing Pad on Scarif. The build is good fun and interesting. For the kids (the target audience of course...) this will provide a good hour of fun in the build alone. The 'playset' nature of this set promises to provide many hours of additional fun afterwards. Many people have queried the characters and in some regard I agree. I think that perhaps they should have included K-2SO in this set. I think that four minifigures at this price range is a little thin on the ground. Cassian's outfit doesn't seem to tie in with Jyn's disguise HOWEVER it is a new figure and we haven't had Cassian in this outfit before so it's not entirely without merit. As a Collector, this set perhaps doesn't offer anything new (other than the new outfit mentioned above) HOWEVER as a collector, I enjoy having sets on display and in this sense this is a nice set. Like the Battle of Takadona (last year's Battle Set) this one is targeted to LEGO's target audience and we should not criticise that. It's a very fun set for the kids, and looks good for the collectors as well. Positives: Fun build, GREAT play value, new figure designs, and a recreation of perhaps one of the best scenes in any Star Wars film. Negatives: Slightly, although if I am honest, only slightly overpriced. One more figure would have negated this issue immediately. Overall: A fun set, a GREAT set for kids which offers an interesting build and a bespoke playset.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfix'Do you think anyone's listening?'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Rogue One's most dramatic and heartbreaking scenes all take place on Scarif. Nobody expected the Empire to occupy a tropical planet. This set is a brilliant location set that is fun to build, great to display and has plenty of play features. The landing pad can be made to 'explode' by punching a mechanism and it works really well. Hidden underneath the pad are also a bunch of weapons that add playability. The addition of palm trees and tropical plants in muted colours enhances the movie accuracy whilst combining organic with the inorganic Imperial structure (which is basically the whole idea of the Empire's occupation of Scarif). Just inside the doors are the Death Star plans which isn't like the film but necessary. The doors can open and close after bringing down the tower to the right which isn't the smoothest feature. I like how the master switch has been incorporated into the build as it's very important to the story. The minifigures are awesome! The two Scarif Stormtroopers have detailed printing and their masks are an accurate shape. It would have been cool if one of them could have been made a captain by giving them leg pauldrons and the red rank on their arm. Cassian is in his Scarif outfit although I would have preferred him in his Imperial disguise. Jyn looks amazing in her disguise and one of her facial expressions is fierce determination which describes the character so well. Again it would have been even better if Lego could have opened the visor so you could see her eyes. This set is brilliant and one of the best Rogue One sets available, although the price is steep for what you get. However a great buy in any sale.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55