Look after baby animals from all around the world!
These cute creatures from the LEGO® DUPLO® Around the World collection are perfect for little animal lovers to develop early role-play skills. As they care for their new friends, talk to them about what different baby animals are called and where they live in the wild. This set offers great value for learning and play with a tiger cub, giraffe calf, polar bear cub and a turtle hatchling.
- Includes a tiger cub, giraffe calf, polar bear cub and a turtle hatchling.
- Accessory elements include a flower and spare bricks for added play value.
- Little wildlife lovers will have so much fun making up stories with these baby animals.
- Encourage role play with an emotional and nurturing theme.
- Use LEGO DUPLO Around the World sets to talk to your child about wild animals, their habitats, conservation, different parts of the world and the people and animals who live there—there’sso much to learn!
- LEGO DUPLO products are specially designed to be safe and suitable for small hands.
- Combine with additional LEGO DUPLO Around the World sets to reunite the babies with their parents.
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent Introductory SetMomLovesLego | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 8 month old son loves this set and plays with it everyday. He grabs the animals and chew on them. I don't have to worry about him chocking or swallowing toxic substances because these blocks are very well made with highest safety standards. These blocks are also very sturdy and light so there is no worry about baby hurting himself while throwing them around. The size is big enough so adults won't step on them. This set is fun and develops fine motor skills even for a baby way below the recommended age of 2-5. I think this set is more suitable for young babies than a few sets I bought with recommended minimum age of 18 months, because it does not include any window/door element or other accessories that might get baby's fingers stuck. Cons: price per piece is high compared to the sets that don't have animalsPlay Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFunLizzymom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 3 year old loves the animals. It was a fun set to add to his collectionPlay Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTae's first Lego AnimalsBeBe | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonMy grandson loves his new Duplo Lego's. I knew he would. This was 1 of 3 sets I purchased for him and his favorite. He loves animals and seems to be fascinated with Polar Bears :) I love watching him pretend and play with these sets. Very happy with my purchases and will continue to build his collection. Disappointed that I could find the build plates at Toys R Us. They don't carry them anymore so I had to order one from Amazon. Awaiting its delivery to see it I ordered the right one for these larger Lego's. Not sure why a plate doesn't come with each set?Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMore animals!NikiMom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My toddler loves Duplo animals and this was a great way to add additional figures to the mix. These integrate well into the sets and have excellent play value.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55