Avengers Compound Battle
Backorders accepted, will ship by May 31, 2019Avengers Compound Battle4.1510.
Construct the awesome Avengers HQ and fend off intruders!
- VIP Points
Stage a thrilling 76131 Avengers Compound Battle and defeat Thanos and the Outrider with this LEGO® Marvel Avengers toy building set! The Avengers headquarters features a 2-level office building with a meeting room—including a table with a secret gun compartment, an opening ‘laser-beam' safe, helipad, garage, rooftop spring-loaded shooter and dual stud shooters, plus a rotating, tilting radar. This popular toy construction set also includes a buildable toy helicopter with adjustable, spinning rotors and 6-stud rapid shooter, and an offroader with a rotating turret with dual stud shooter. Play out thrilling scenes from the Marvel Avengers movies with 4 minifigures, an Ant-Man microfigure and posable Hulk and Thanos big figures.
- This buildable superhero playset includes 4 Marvel Universe minifigures: Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Nebula and a 4-armed Outrider, plus posable Hulk and Thanos big figures and an Ant-Man microfigure.
- This construction toy features the Avengers compound with a 2-level office building, helipad, garage, plus a helicopter and offroader for creative play.
- The office building features: 2 Avengers ‘A' logo elements on the exterior wall; rotating, tilting spring-loaded shooter on the rooftop; lower level with an entrance, buildable rotating computer and a ‘laser-beam’ safe; and an upper level with a meeting room, table with secret compartment, rotating door leading to the helipad and accessory elements including 3 chairs, 2 guns, 3 cups and a jug.
- The compound also features: a helipad with 2 dual stud shooters and bridge to the office building; garage for the offroader with a ramp, opening barrier and a rotating, tilting radar dish; and tool racks with crowbar, wrench, welder and circular saw elements.
- Helicopter features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 spinning, tilting rotors and a 6-stud rapid shooter.
- Offroader features a minifigure cockpit and rotating turret with dual stud shooter and standing room for a minifigure.
- Weapons include Nebula's sword and Thanos's buildable, double-sided battle axe.
- Accessory elements include Captain Marvel 10 Power Bursts for imaginative play.
- The Iron Man minifigure and Thanos and Hulk big figures are all new for March 2019, and the Nebula minifigure and Ant-Man microfigure each feature new-for-March-2019 Avengers team suit decoration.
- Recreate exciting scenes from the Marvel Avengers movies with this action-packed superhero toy building set for kids.
- Avengers compound measures over 6” (17cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Offroader measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- about 10 hours agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood set, Bad priceOMGitsTTV | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set on release day at the Lego store, for $140 Canadian. At 700 pieces with 2 bigfigs, understand that the price will be higher than 10c per part. But I do not think that the price is justified. if anything, I think that $110 is the most it should have been. The build is fun and aesthetically pleasing, and the figures, including Thanos and Hulk, are well detailed, though Thanos is still using an out-of-date piece. The compound has lots of interior space, but not a lot of detail on the interior. The garage has two well-designed vehicles and cool door functions, and the main building has a detailed conference room with a rotating door, but the bottom floor has a crudely detailed cell for the Infinity Gauntlet and a mere computer panel for the reception. The end result was smaller than expected, though still quality with good figures. If you are planning to purchase it, I would definitely recommend the set, though wait until it goes on sale, around 20% off.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 2 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixUnbeatendart905 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLike the product. Great minifigures. Too much of a play product.take out car+helicopter and put pieces in compound.April 17, 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. Whenever we design a set, we always look to balance play and display. Some sets may come down further on one side that the other, we always make sure play sets look awesome and display sets are fun to play with. If you're looking for a set that's more towards the display end of things, though, our Customer Service team would be happy to help you pick out your next build. Get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 7 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 13 hours agorating.prefix3rating.postfixGood Set...But Not Really Movie Related.ThePantherX | 35-44Purchased for: SelfPros: Mini-Ant-Man, Nebula Figures are very nice. The base is a fair representation of the base and a couple nice build features to give it its look like the window mountings, security gate and the dining hall. Over all the base is decent and that part is relevant to the movie. It also fits well into the Lego City themes making it an easy add to your town settings. So-So: Iron Man figure is decent but I felt like they could have given him his lightning cannon like the movie had. Also could have used an infinity glove he could wear...although that would have been a major spoiler so that is understandable. Missed chance there...it was a pivotal part of the scene and would have been pretty easy to add. The car and the helicopter were pretty dang meh. The Car is an okay build and serves as a good play feature. As such it is not terrible but it absolutely should have been the Quantum Tunnel Van from the actual movie instead. The helicopter was bad. There was no reference to it in the movie and it is just ugly...even the kids hate the chopper...should have used the parts to add more to the base or for more figures like WarMachine Mk5 or Mk 6. The vehicles were just meh. Cons: Stickers always get a set marked down in my book. Hulk and Thanos were just disappointing. They could have at least given us Hulk in the Quantum Suit and glasses...he pretty much wore those his entire time in the movie. Thanos also needed an update to his attire for the set...and they really should have included all the infinity stones but we only got 2. I HATE the Captain Marvel figure...her hair was totally wrong and she was in the movie so little and was so unimportant to the story they should have given us Pepper Potts in the Rescue suit instead. She was a much more important player in the movie and ESPECIALLY this scene. Even Dr. Strange would have been more fitting for the scene. The minion felt unneeded. This scene had so many villain and hero figs they could have used instead they should have just given us one of those instead. Value wise this set just did not bring the heat. Should be 20% cheaper easily based on what we got...and retailers are selling it for that even during the opening weekend of the movie. In fact ALL the marvel sets are 20-30% cheaper even now at Walmart, Target and Amazon.Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix2rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 2 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixToddally TubularNiffler | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfhi this lego set was a great build with a helicopter a car 2 great big figs hulk and thanoase and a amazing 2 stories building and an outstanding infinity guntlate. I would rate this 9.5 out of 10.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55