Get set for high-speed GT-class race action!
Role-play a GT-class track race with this buildable, minifigure-scale LEGO® Speed Champions Audi R8 LMS. Choose the wheel trims and check the car with the wrench, then put on the driver's helmet and race away. Celebrate victory by lifting the trophy on the podium. Includes an Audi racing driver minifigure.
- Includes an Audi racing driver minifigure.
- The race-ready, buildable Audi R8 LMS can fit a minifigure inside and has a removable windshield, 2 sets of interchangeable wheel trims, plus authentic Audi logo and headlight stickers.
- Also includes a victory podium with checkered flags.
- Accessory elements include the Audi racing driver's helmet, a wrench and a trophy.
- Match up against the 75872 Audi R18 e-tron quattro for a Le Mans-style race!
- Audi R8 LMS measures over 1” (4cm) high,5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Victory podium measures over 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep, and under 1” (2cm) high.
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixnice little setlegofan222 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfnice small set for beginners but a bit pricy im a car guy myself and i plan on buying more speed champions sets in the...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 26 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixExcellent set, fantastic addition to the line!My03Tundra | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was hesitant on this set as I'm not as big of a fan of on-road (Le Mans, F1, CART) racing like I was when I was younger. I didn't even know much about the car itself, the 2015 Audi R8 LMS Ultra, until I got this set. Like with just about every other set I've bought, I assembled this one while I was at work this past weekend. I work in a call center, and I have some leeway and lenience to do things...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix2rating.postfixFront lightsLegostewie | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDon't get wrong , speed champions is so awesome , I'm a car guy and this is a really good line but I really don't like the stickers used for the front headlights and grills on all the cars. All other stickers are just fine. Although this is just my opionion and if I had kids I would for buy speed champions for them. For adult collectors , when you have all of them lined up beside each other it's a great site( talking about my friends collection ).If speed champions had front translucent...Value for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAmazing, just amazing!Nolfros | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was very skeptical at first, when I saw this. I thought oh I like cars, but I'm not a fan of Audi. I got it mainly because I knew Lego recolored these new mudguards in black and white. I mostly wanted it for the black ones. They are also known as Vehicle, Mudguard 4 x 2 1/2 x 2 1/3 with Arch Round. I love what Lego has done with these mudguards. The fact that they made them in black finally excites me. I design most of my vehicles in all black. But what really got me excited, was the building techniques Lego used to design this car. I am very picky about how a car gets put together in Lego form. Not just the look, but...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 6 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55