Build and collect a special LEGO® Star Wars™ 20th anniversary edition of young Anakin Skywalker’s amazing Podracer!
- VIP Points
Celebrate 20 years of LEGO® Star Wars™ sets with 75258 Anakin’s Podracer. This reinterpretation of the original 7131 model released in 1999 features big engines, extending flaps, space to fit the young Anakin minifigure in the cockpit and a play handle that let kids play out endless Star Wars: The Phantom Menace races around the living room. This cool building toy also includes a Padmé Amidala minifigure plus a bonus Luke Skywalker minifigure and display stand with 20th anniversary logo to celebrate this milestone in LEGO Star Wars history.
- Includes 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala and bonus anniversary Luke Skywalker in his X-wing pilot suit on a detachable display stand.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ construction toy features big engines, extending flaps, an open minifigure cockpit and a convenient play handle.
- Weapons include Luke Skywalker's blue Lightsaber and a blaster for Padmé.
- Also includes Luke's wrench accessory element.
- Padmé's wig element is new for April 2019.
- This classic building toy is a reinterpretation of the 7131 Anakin’s Podracer set from 1999 and makes a great LEGO® Star Wars™ gift for builders of any age.
- Pilot Luke Skywalker minifigure is a faithful representation of the original minifigure from 1999 and includes a 20th anniversary logo.
- Connect the LEGO® Star Wars™ 20th anniversary minifigure display stands for the perfect centerpiece.
- Play out exciting race scenes from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace and other scenes from the Star Wars saga.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ vehicle measures over 3” (10cm) high, 13” (35cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- 6 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNostalgiaChrisP | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe pod racer was the first Star Wars LEGO set that I had ever had, so when this one came out I knew I had to have it. It was a fun little build and the details are so much better than the original. The minifigures have so much more detail than the originals, and I love the 20th anniversary minifigure that was included. I would definitely recommend adding this to any Star Wars collection you may have.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixOne beautifully detailed racerbrokenstaral | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the only 20th ann set that triggers my interest to buy because I am a sucker for Star Wars racers/speeders you name it.... I have to say the photo doesn't do it justice...real thing looks much much better!! Also, the minifigure selection is excellent. In terms of movie accuracy and money for value...In my opinion this is the best Star Wars set of 2019 so far... LEGO really nailed this one!Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 21 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNice looking fun buildI would recommend this to a friend!Really enjoyed building this. The clear technic brick stand looks a lot nicer than the older version. Stands up surprisingly well for how minimal and out of sight the stand is and looks pretty cool. The only complaint possible would be having some stickers instead of decals.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 21 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfix20 Years AgoLadyBeautifulShoes | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was awesome to see the evolution between the two Anakin's Podracer.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55