Amusement Park Space Ride
Retired ProductAmusement Park Space Ride4.558.
Small parts and a Small ball.
The LEGO® Friends Amusement Park Space Ride comes with articulated arms and hologram stickers to create great speed effects. As you spin the ride faster, the arms lift the rockets higher into the air. There's also a photo booth with movable camera to catch the action, and an ice cream stand to cool down after the ride. Includes an Olivia mini-doll figure.
- Includes an Olivia mini-doll figure in a summer outfit.
- Features a spinning Space Ride with 3 rocket seats on 3 articulated arms, which lift higher as the ride turns faster.
- Also features a photo booth with moveable camera and display board selling pictures taken during the ride, plus an ice cream stand.
- Accessory elements include a photo, bill, 2 ice creams and a popsicle.
- See how fast you can spin the ride, and how high the articulated arms will lift the rockets.
- Take pictures of the customers enjoying the funfair and sell them at the booth.
- Open the freezer of the ice cream stand and choose a scoop to treat yourself after the ride.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 6-12.
- Amusement Park Space Ride with arms extended measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- Photo booth measures over 3” (10cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) deep.
- Ice cream stand measures over 1” (3cm) wide, and under 1” (2cm) high and 1” (2cm) deep.
- Combine with the 41127 Amusement Park Arcade, 41129 Amusement Park Hot Dog Van and 41130 Amusement Park Roller Coaster to create the Heartlake Amusement Park.
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixOlivia's ZephyrVsbrock | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis set was purchased after an excellent recommendation from a Lego Store employee. The set was a good build. The repetition of the car building was a great way to help my child with her construction skills without frustration. The set is pretty durable as it has held up to spin after spin at the fastest speed possible. I liked that the cars could be removed for additional play. Wheels would have been a nice addition, however we borrowed from another set. My only negative, was once again a set with Olivia. We have so many of her, that it would have been nice to have another girl. However, my daughter enjoyed spinning three Olivia's at the same time.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixSo much fun!ferretfan | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 5 year old asked for this set for Christmas. It was great fun to build together, and lots of play value. He has tested it to it's limit, spinning it as fast as possible, even throwing bricks and figures into it while it's spinning. We haven't had a problem with anything not staying together. I'm seriously impressed!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix3rating.postfixFun to Put Together But Doesn't WorkMieke | 35-44Purchased for: DaughterThe Space Ride was fun for my 8 and 9 year old girls to build because it was so different from the traditional LEGO FRIEND pieces. They loved the color combinations, and they were OVER JOYED with the new clothing for Olivia. It wasn't too much of a challenge to build but they did have to very carefully read the directions. When it was put together they were extremely disappointed that it constantly came apart. Everytime they turned the ride the top half came off from the base. My husband, the LEGO Expert, tried to redesign the spinning LEGO to see if he could keep it together but no luck. My trick is always just to glue the LEGOs and that just made it worse. In summary I would buy this LEGO piece just for the new clothing on Olivia. My girls really loved this. Even though the piece didn't work my girls have taken the rockets and put wheels on them...new LEGO cars!!August 8, 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesI'm so sorry to hear your girls' new Space Ride is coming apart. It sounds like there may have been an error while building, or one of your pieces may be faulty. I've grabbed the set we have in our office here and have spun it several times (even upside down!) and the set is staying together very well. We never recommend gluing LEGO pieces. It's awesome that your girls turned the spaceships into new cars! The best thing about LEGO is that you can always turn one thing into something else! They sound like really creative girls. I recommend giving us a call in the future when you run into stability issues. We can troubleshoot whatever is going wrong and we're happy to replace any faulty parts if we run across any. Have fun building! Thanks so much for the feedback!Play Experiencerating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFavorite Friends Set to DateJayKayMommy | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis set is not just aesthetically appealing, my kids love playing with it! We haven't had any problems with it staying together. They, as well as I, have spun it about as fast as possible! The ships come off and make adorable cars, or just little minifig holding ships. My oldest daughter wants to take it everywhere, but she can't so she settles for pulling the ships off and using them. Colors are great, functions well, such great play for the price!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55