Amusement Park Roller Coaster
Retired ProductAmusement Park Roller Coaster4.7647517.
Push the LEGO® Friends Amusement Park Roller Coaster around the track, sit a mini-doll in the front carriage to activate the light brick, and activate the cool functions as you go! Turn the Ferris wheel with its swinging gondolas, then push the car to the top of the drop tower and release to watch it go spinning round. This set is full of detailed functions and accessories for a day at the iconic Amusement Park. Includes 4 mini-doll figures.
- Build an amusement park featuring a roller coaster with four carriages, drop tower and ferris wheel, plus lots of accessories
- Includes 4 mini-doll figures: Emma, Andrea, Matthew and Naya, all in summer outfits
- Roller coaster track measures 27" long, coaster train with 4 carriages measures over 1" high, 6" long and 1" wide
- LEGO Friends building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The rotating ferris wheel measures over 12" high, 11" wide and 4" deep. The drop tower measures over 12" high, 4" wide and 2" deep
- 1124 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 12 years old
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixTasbs | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy 7yr old daughter was given this set for xmas. She has loved setting it up and playing with it. As others have stated, the carriages dont stay on the track very well, but she is working around it while playing. We have spare chains from other sets which she has used to set up a bungee jump off the tower, she has also added other items, just to add to the fun. She has the basketball set also and now is saving up to buy the other amusement park items to complete the set. A great set overall.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 3 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixCool start for a great themezvezda68 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterOverall, a great set. My 11 yo daughter was turned off by the popstar line of Friends and was ready to abandon the theme. But she loves this set as is, and is already planning to replace the green and pink accents on the coaster with more blue and purple to turn it into a bobsled themed ride for the Winter Village. As others have noted, the cars keep falling off the track. That's the only big problem with the set, but it certainly is significant. The drop ride is also fantastic, although a bit short. I suppose making it taller would have compromised its sturdiness. She has had no problem resetting the ride by lifting the seat part straight up and letting the pole spin in place -- much simpler than spinning the seat back up. She will also soon work on motorizing the Ferris wheel. The parts are on order! As a parent of a girl, I'm pleased to see that LEGO included controllers and gauges in this design. It's important to me that my girls sees herself as in control of mechanical things, not just a user or passenger. Can't wait to get her the rest of this line. I might have to get an extra hot dog stand for myself!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixszdhfh | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!After completing our 1st visit to the Legoland Discovery Center, my 9 YO daughter promptly found this Lego set and begged me to get it for her. Since she is a big fan of the "Friends" themed set, I knew this would provide hours of playing time for her. And I am happy to report I was correct. While I can agree that the roller coaster carts are a little challenging to put back onto the track, I think it is a great tool to teach my daughter patience, and precision or something will not function properly! I do find it rather difficult that the "Spinner" ride has to be spun back up the pole too which tends to pull away from play time. It is great to watch the cart drop, but a slightly tedious process to spin the cart back up to the top again. Truly genius the way Lego utilized a light up brick on the roller coaster to only light up when a Friends figure is properly inserted into the front cart! Needless to say, this set has captured the attention and fascination of my daughter and now is begging me for the Fairground Mixer (10244) and the Ferris Wheel (10247) and the Hot Dog Van (41129).Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPoor Choice For TrackSierraRedd | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll start of with the actual Roller Coaster. The cars are well designed and look good, I modified them so a standard minifig can sit in them. The little play features around the track are neat and well done, I like the loading platform and the gate. The trans bricks are nice addition to my collection since I have no use for the track. The biggest problem is the track. I have the Indiana Jones Temple of Doom set and Joker set with the same track. It's not good for any real drops or angles. You can't attach a motor and chain to make it automatic because of the way the hill parts are designed. That problem and the cars using the new ball joints cause the cars to bind and will lift off of the track while it goes down the hill. I let my 7yr old niece play with it and a few minutes of cars coming off the track she was done with it. Now on to the good stuff. The Ferris Wheel is the best part of the set. I kinda feel like it was the star of it's own set then when they needed to have the big price point set LEGO quickly threw together the coaster around it. It's a fairly easy build and runs quite smooth. I added power functions to it so my niece can start and stop it, control the speed (which is awesome at full power). She plays with this most. I'm going to be modifying a custom ferris wheel with the hub techniques used on this one. The Spinning Tower is interesting. I found it quite fun to play with and did for about an hour watching tv. Niece likes it too, just wishes it was taller. Easy to assemble and operate. Just lift it to the top and let it spin down. The entry gate is well done and creates a nice way to enter the friends park. The small things make up for the coaster track. I would've prefered it in a lower price point to make up for it.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45