Travel to your next business meeting in style!
Prepare for takeoff with LEGO® City's Airport VIP Service, featuring a private plane with accessible interior and turning nosewheel, private limousine with ice cream, plus an airport service vehicle and additional accessory elements. Includes 4 minifigures.
- Build the ultimate luxury airport experience, featuring a private plane with accessible interior, limousine and ice cream!
- Includes a businesswoman, pilot, limousine driver and an airport service worker
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Private plane measures over 4” high, 12” long and 12” wide. Limousine measures over 1” high, 8” long and 1” wide. Airport service vehicle measures over 1” high, 2” long and 1” wide
- 364 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12
- over 1 year agorating.prefix4rating.postfixWheres the door?NBAbasketballman | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is a good set. I got it off amazon for a good deal cheaper, so I was pretty happy with what I got for my money. The biggest problem is the fact that there is no door on the plane! I realize that because the plane is fairly small, it would be quite difficult to put a door on but they could of done something! Other then that the plane is fine, with room for 3 VIP passengers. It also includes the mayor, which I thought was pretty cool. There is also some snacks and drinks for the passengers, in case they get hungry on the flight. the pilot looks really cool, and he is one of my favorite guys out of what I have. The mayor has a laptop and a cell phone to, and I sometimes pretend the laptop is her briefcase, since no other luggage is included in this set. The airport service car is really nice, and it comes with an airport serviceman to drive it to. The limo is nice, but not one of my favorite parts of the set. they could have made it seat more people but that cooler is just amazing. There isn't really a place to store the mayors laptop or cell phone, but that's okay. It even comes with a nice limo driver, who looks pretty spiffy. So, its a pretty nice set, and nice for those who are starting to build an airport, like me! :DPlay Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsWas this helpful?45
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixPerfectDaes | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI loved everything about this set. It had so much packed into 364 parts. The size of the plane was great even though it looked a little outlandish lengthwise. I loved the limo's wheels and also the amount of detail found across this set. The only thing I would want to be changed was for the limo to house another seat like in set 3222 and the plane to be a little longer. Thank you for making this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Airport Set!familyguy24 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am very pleased with this set. It features a great airplane which goes well with the Airport Terminal set. The limo is brilliant, better than the limo from Friends in 2015 and the City one in 2010. I definitely recommend this set.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome Airplane!Agent0013 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like the plane in this set and the minifigs. The little truck is a nice change instead of the usual fuel truck with an airport set. I'm not a huge fan of the limo. It seems kind of chunky to me. I may try to rework the design for my tastes and even if that doesn't work, there are still great bricks in it to build another vehicle, or almost two, since it uses two vehicles bases for a frame.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55