2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T
Available now2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T5512.
Earn VIP Double Points from March 1st-31st only
We restrict the limit a household can buy in order to be fair to all of our fans. If you’ve already reached that limit through previous orders your order may be cancelled.
Build and race the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T!
- VIP Points
- 59VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Enjoy a thrilling building and drag racing experience for kids and adults with this awesome LEGO® Speed Champions 75893 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T toy car playset! The Dodge Challenger features 2 sets of wheel rims, authentic design details and decorative stickers while the cool LEGO version of the Dodge Charger, an iconic American muscle car, has a removable supercharger and alternate engine cover. Get the car racing action going with a buildable Christmas tree start light, plus a race marshal with a checkered flag and 2 driver minifigures.
- Includes 3 minifigures: a Challenger driver, Charger driver and a race marshal.
- The race-ready, buildable 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, 2 sets of rims, rear spoiler, dual exhaust, and authentic design details and decorative stickers.
- The muscular, buildable 1970 Dodge Charger R/T features a minifigure cockpit, removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, removable supercharger and alternate engine cover, translucent light-style elements, and authentic design details and decorative stickers.
- Remove the windshields to place a minifigure in each car.
- This toy car set includes a buildable, lever-operated Christmas tree start light with translucent light-style elements.
- Slide the lever down to flip up the start lights and begin the race.
- Accessory elements include the Dodge Challenger driver's and Dodge Charger driver's helmets, and the race marshal's cap and checkered flag.
- 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- 1970 Dodge Charger R/T muscle car measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Christmas tree start light measures over 4” (11cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Mopar CollectionCdnCuda | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFun, easy build on a great car platform. Differences in build between the two cars prevents build from feeling repetitive. Fun little details like R/T bricks, Lights on the back of the Charger, the cool function in the drag lights (christmas tree) and details on the mini figures. Bought a second set to build a custom ‘69 Barracuda.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfix76Mopar | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPut it together with my 14 year old daughter and it was a blast we had fun watching the cars come together.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 4 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixBricknialater | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my favourite release from the January 2019 wave. It is drag race themed with the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T. The Demon is a great build overall and is a handsome display piece. The R/T is an excellent build with the ability to be customized with the wide-wheel hub piece and interchangeable standard hood and supercharger build. It is definitely a bust-buy for anyone into muscle cars and is a great shelf piece.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAwesome!!!DodgeBro305 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Dodge Challenger has been my favorite car for nearly a decade. Although yet to own one, as a car buff and LEGO fan since birth, I have always hoped that LEGO would create a brick version of the iconic muscle car... and here it is in this set!! And not only does it include Dodge's downright crazy 840 HP Challenger SRT Demon, but also includes a blacked out 69' Charger R/T with red highlights (good color combo)! Both are AWESOME cars in real life and now are AWESOME LEGO sets (See bottom for Pros/Cons) I really like LEGO car sets. I recently bought the James Bond 007 Aston Martin DB5 LEGO Creator set. I've also gotten the Creator Ferrari F40 and a number of previous Speed Champion sets. They are all some of my favorite sets I've bought. They're all super fun to build and are crazy realistic...So is this set. I recommend all of the LEGO car sets, you can't go wrong! The Speed Champion theme is, in my opinion, one of the best LEGO has created . Combining easy-to-build sets with realism and fun, LEGO has struck gold here. This set adds to Speed Champion's success . Two great cars, a functional drag racing "Christmas tree", and three minifigs (two with Dodge branding), all for $30! I would absolutely recommend this set to anyone interested in cars, or even just interested in fun and easy-to-build sets. This season's Speed Champion sets are great and I will certainly be buying several other ones (McLaren Senna and Ferarri F40)! Hoping for more Speed Champion sets like this in the future... A+, LEGO! PROS: -Inexpensive ($30) -Easy-to-build -Highly detailed -3 minifigs Cons: -None! Definitely buy this one!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55