Call the Fire Response Unit for help!
- VIP Points
See More Features
Be part of the crew that helps protect LEGO® City from emergencies. The Fire Response Unit features a helicopter that carries water elements in a tank and can drop water elements from its opening cargo doors, a motorcycle with a fire extinguisher, and a container with a roof element that turns when hit by the water bricks to put the fire out. Includes 3 minifigures: a pilot, firefighter and a worker.
- Build a fire response helicopter and motorcycle, including firefighting gear and a container with turning roof element!
- Includes a pilot, firefighter and a worker minifigures
- LEGO City building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Helicopter measures over 3” high, 12” long and3” wide. Motorcycle measures over 1” high, 2” long and under 1” wide. Container with flames down measures over 2” high, 4” wide and 2” deep
- 257 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 5 and 12