Thank you for your interest in the LEGO® Affiliate Program!
Why become a LEGO Affiliate? The LEGO Brand is highly regarded by parents and children alike - ranking #5 among all toy brands. We sell directly to consumers online, offering the widest selection of LEGO products anywhere, including exclusive, hard to find and collectable items. For our LEGO affiliate partners, that means more conversions and higher commissions!
- 3% commission
- 7 return days
- $123 USD average sale
- Low return rate
- No monthly minimum
- Individual links to over 600 products with Merchandiser Feed
- Variety of banners & text links: choose the right content for your customers to help optimize conversion
- Dynamically updated images to ensure your LEGO banners are up-to-date
- Special promotions for valued affiliate partners
- Online reporting tools to track your commissions
Apply today! It's free. And it's easy!
- Step 1:
- Apply online
- Step 2:
- Once you're approved, you can select from the wide variety of LEGO creative banners and text links we have provided within the LinkShare site. Post the creative on your site that will best attract your customers to click through and purchase.
- Step 3:
- Your customers will click through the LEGO banners and text links to shop directly at www.shop.LEGO.com
- Step 4:
- You will receive 3% commission for every customer purchase (certain restrictions apply, see full terms & conditions ).
The LEGO affiliate program is run in conjunction with LinkShare, who provides secure audited results, superior tracking, management and reporting tools to help you monitor your success. Log onto your account at LinkShare anytime to track your commissions and to select LEGO creative to post on your site.
We look forward to working with you!
The LEGO Affiliate Team
"Partnering with the LEGO affiliate program has been a perfect fit for Upromise. The LEGO Company's imaginative products and our mission to help families earn and save money to make higher education attainable strongly complement each other. We look forward to building this relationship to help inspire families together."
Business Development Manager,