Stop a crime in the NINJAGO® City street market!
Team up with Lloyd Garmadon, Nya and Officer Toque to prevent Shark Army Thug robbing a street food stall vendor in NINJAGO® City Chase. This exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO MOVIE™ set features a 3-wheel police tuc-tuc vehicle, street food stall with assorted food elements, plus 2 lampposts with a connecting chain of festive NINJAGO lanterns. The set also includes 5 minifigures with various weapons and accessories to add to the fun role-play possibilities.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Lloyd Garmadon and Nya (each with new-for-August-2017 high school outfit decoration), Officer Toque, Shark Army Thug and Ham.
- Police tuc-tuc vehicle features a driver seat and rear passenger seat for minifigures, 3 wheels and translucent-blue and red police light-style elements.
- Street food stall features a stall sign, red awning, fish and cherries for-sale signs, 2 crates and a half-barrel containing assorted elements including 3 cherries, 3 apples and 2 fish.
- Also includes 2 lampposts with translucent decorative elements and translucent-red light-style elements, plus a connecting chain of festive NINJAGO® lanterns with translucent-red light-style elements.
- Weapons include Shark Army Thug’s fish hammer with a fish handle.
- Accessory elements include Lloyd Garmadon's soda, Nya's mobile phone, Officer Toque's handcuffs and Ham's money.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Police tuc-tuc measures over 2” (7cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Street food stall measures over 4” (11cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Lampposts with lantern chain measure over 5” (14cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- 3 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixWorthy Set for £15/$15.Matticus | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is the second cheapest SET in the Ninjago Movie line. For £15/$15 etc you get 5 Minifigures, 1 vehicle, a street vendor and a pair of street lights with lanterns. Overall the playability is pretty high but what's even higher is the detail for such a small set. I highly recommend.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixNINJAAAAA GO CITY!!Zech9579 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThis is a very awesome set! It's awesome because it comes cherries, fish, apples, lampposts, lanterns, and a police car, the figures are Xreme! I doubt to not like this set because it's cheap has GREAT features and good detail on the figures! The shop is get and the stickers: why would anyone not like this!? It's amazing!! There's a reason there's gonna be a ninjago movie! NinjaaaaaGOOOO!!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat Accessories for any Citycharlotteslego | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is great value for money (even for the minifigures alone) and comes with great accessories that would look great in any Lego town, not just Ninjago City. Some highlights of this set include: the great selection of figures, the shop stall and the design of the lampposts. Whilst most things about this set are great, there are a few flaws: Firstly, although the Tuk Tuk looks good, it's much lower at the front than at the back and looks poorly designed because of this (see photo). It's easily fixed by added a plate or two above the front wheel, but the fact that it was designed this way is a little strange. Also, it would've been nice to have a 'normal' expression for the Shop owner (as other reviews have mentioned). Most of the other characters in this set have double-sided heads, but the Shop owner is stuck with a scared expression which limits the playability. Overall, this set is definitely worth the price you pay and would look great in any City. There's a great selection of minifigures and accessories that any Lego fan will love.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 months agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat addition to my collectionAlexis | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set today and it didn’t take long to build. I thought it would make a nice addition to my Lego city, and my ever growing Lego collection (which it did!). It was really easy to build and would take 15-30 mins to build, and you get a lot for your money as well. It’s a great set and I would definitely recommend to younger builders and adults alike.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45