Travel anywhere in LEGO® City with flexible tracks!
- VIP Points
Extend your passenger train’s range with this LEGO® City 60205 Tracks set. This set of 8 straight tracks, 4 curved tracks and 8 flexible tracks is the perfect supplement to your existing LEGO City train sets.
- Features 8 straight, 4 curved and 8 flexible tracks.
- Add flexible tracks to your LEGO® City train system to get around obstacles and awkward shapes.
- Connect the tracks to your existing sets, including the 60197 LEGO® Passenger Train toy set, to extend your play and fun.
- 12 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsMatobuilder | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot these to extend our Christmas Train set, easy to use and assemble. The flexible tracks are a great option to get an uneven loop lined back up with the rest of the tracks.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 7 days agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsGreat, but limited optionsAZkobushi | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterThe track add on box is OK, but insufficient for doing much more than adding onto existing sets. If anyone wants to create even a simple oval, multiple sets of this type would have to be purchased to do this, often to the chagrin of the parent, etc. There should be options to purchase just the tracks required to do this, or at least instructions on what would be required, rather than leave it up to guesswork. When my kids were small, I had an elaborate train set up (fixed to a base), so they could create anything they wanted. It was great for the time, but times have changed. I purchased the Hogwarts Express train set for my granddaughter, which in fact came with zero tracks. No problem, I bought a couple sets of tracks so she could enjoy a track set up. However, it was quickly obvious that the few pieces in the sets were still sadly insufficient to complete a simple oval. It is OK to show with illustrations how the box of tracks can extend other sets, but is no help to the purchaser what it would take to do anything else. Having some sort of option to get just the pieces a user needs to create and complete a simple layout would alleviate buying frustrations and help reduce negative reviews.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- about 1 month agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsAll in one track packageisaacford96 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI will start out by saying that this new track pack is much better than the old pack (7499) in terms of included pieces. It includes straights, flex track, AND curves, making it an all-in-one option for extra track. However, the best case scenario for older fans like me would be the option to buy all types of track separately. But for parents buying extra track for their kids, this is perfect. It gives you just the right amount of each track type, making a good addition to any train set. Note: Works with 4.5v, RC, Power Functions, and Powered Up trains. (NOT for 12v or 9v)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 5 days agoAverage rating1out of 5 starsDisapointedJackieee | 25-34I purchased this set along with 60238. There aren't enough curved tracks to make even one simple circle to complete the track. I don't want to buy a bunch of train sets like the pictures show on the back of the boxes. There should be a huge disclaimer that one needs to purchase about 3 of these to complete a circle. At least give us the option to purchase only curved tracks.13 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your purchase. These tracks and set 60238 were designed as expansion sets. That way fans who already have a train with tracks can extend their layout in cool new ways without having to purchase a whole new train set. If you ever have questions about the tracks needed to complete a certain type of layout, don't hesitate to get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 starsBuild Time: 5 minsWas this helpful?15