Stephanie's Summer Heart Box
Available nowStephanie's Summer Heart Box451.
A ray of Stephanie’s sunshine in a bijou Heart Box
- VIP Points
Keep your eye on the prize while shooting cans at the amusement pier with LEGO® Friends 41386 Stephanie’s Heart Box. This LEGO Heart Box is decorated with a Stephanie tile in the design of a beach towel. Your Friends fan can fix Stephanie to the lid of the LEGO box to help steady her aim while she plays the carnival game. Inside the box is a blue tiled base, resembling the sea so your youngster can take Stephanie for a cool dip after the excitement of the fair. They can then pack up the elements in the box and secure the lid for fairground fun on the go. This heart box features easy-to-use instructions and includes a Stephanie mini-doll figure.
- LEGO® Heart Box includes a Stephanie mini-doll figure.
- Features a buildable box in Stephanie’s colors with a decorated name tile, plus a stall with falling-can function and a water gun with shooting function.
- LEGO® Friends accessory elements in this set include a dog balloon.
- Kids can put everything inside the cute LEGO® Heart Box and take it with them for fun play on the go!
- LEGO® Friends sets encourage imaginative play, and make building creative and fun.
- Kids can stack this cool LEGO® Heart Box with 41384 Andrea’s Summer Heart Box, 41385 Emma’s Summer Heart Box, 41387 Olivia’s Summer Heart Box, and 41388 Mia’s Summer Heart Box to explore the personalities of all the friends from Heartlake City.
- This construction set is part of the LEGO® Friends world of everyday heroes and exciting real-world scenarios.
- Heart storage box measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- 11 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsGreat, not stackableSoupperson | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor the price you pay the set is pretty perfect, but it does have some minor flaws. The set is not stackable with the other Summer Heart Boxes due to the positiong of some of the tiles on top. I’m not sure why that was done as the stacking feature was one of the best of the first wave of heartboxes. This can be easily modified, by taking off one jumper tile, but it seemed like something that should’ve been changed before these sets went into production I think the colours could’ve been different for each of the friends, everyone having coral and aqua seems a little excessive. Apart from those two minor problems I quite enjoyed this set. It’s quite easy to build and then rebuild if you break it. The play feature with the water gun is quite fun and the balloon animal build is cute. Oh and the printed beach tile is fun! It’s also very nice that Stephanie gets an exclusive torso here and a fairly rare skirt piece. This is a personal nitpick, but I do wish there was some consistency with the colours. Stephanie and Olivia are wearing their favorite colours while the other three aren’t. I think it would’ve made sense if everyone wore their faourite colors or not.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45