Plot mission after mission together at the Friendship House!
- VIP Points
The LEGO® Friends 41340 Friendship House is the ultimate base for special moments between the friends of Heartlake City—whether starting adventures or enjoying some downtime. This popular kids’ toy features a kitchen, living room with craft table, bedroom with double-sided TV screen, terrace with speakers, barbecue, hot tub, juice bar and a lookout tower on the roof. Outside, there's a swing, a bike with a trailer full of tools and lots of cool features in this converted fire station building including a working pulley, alarm, pole, slide and a garage with opening door. Includes 3 mini-dolls plus 3 animal figures.
- Includes Olivia, Emma and Andrea mini-doll figures, plus Dash the dog, Rumble the hamster and Cinnamon the bunny figures.
- Features a 4-story converted fire station building with a garage, kitchen, living area, bedroom, roof terrace, performance terrace, side balcony with barbecue, working pulley system, mailbox, spinning fireman's pole and a slide, plus a friendship tree with swing and a bicycle with trailer.
- Garage features a hamster wheel and tube system.
- Kitchen features a refrigerator, microwave, sink, cooker and worktop.
- Living room features a craft table with 5 stools and opening cupboards.
- Bedroom features 5 beds and a double-sided TV screen/secret mission screen.
- Roof terrace features a hot tub, juice bar, music dock and a lookout tower with ladder and telescope.
- Accessory elements include 2 walkie-talkies, tools, guitar, popcorn, pizza, teapot, washing-up liquid bottle, craft box, scissors, artwork tiles, 5 fabric blankets, mp3 player, cocktail glasses and a carrot.
- Hangout at the Friendship House with the girls from Heartlake City and enjoy a relaxing day listening to music in the hot tub, doing crafts with Emma, or cheering on Andrea’s latest musical performance with this popular kids’ toy.
- Use the working pulley to help lift supplies into the house.
- Jump into action when a mission comes in, spin the TV in the bedroom around to see the secret mission screen, and formulate a plan to save the day!
- Slide down the fireman's pole, jump on the bike and speed off with Olivia’s trailer full of tools.
- Watch the hamster go round on his wheel, give the dog a little swing under the friendship tree, and feed the bunny a juicy carrot.
- Friendship House measures over 11” (30cm) high, 9” (24cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Friendship tree measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Bicycle with trailer measures over 3” (10cm) long, 1” (4cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) high.
- Park 41330 Olivia's Mission Vehicle in the garage, ready for even speedier rescue missions!
- 27 days agoAverage rating4out of 5 starsFriendship HouseBoosgma | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterIt is great you are making sets that appeal to young girls! This product seems uninspired as there is no staircaae from the first floor to the second floor. This oversight is unlike Lego to have overlooked & a disappointment to those playing with the finished product. Otherwise it is delightful & my 9 yo granddaughter has enjoyed it but for this detail!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 27 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsCute house!YarnCakes | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI had my eye on this set and was thrilled when it went on sale at my local store. I built it this time around, but usually my 4 year old daughter is very much involved in the building process. She absolutely loves building with lego bricks after we got her the Amusement Park Roller Coaster for Christmas. We were surprised with how much she enjoyed building that we got on the LEGO train full steam. As I was building, I was glad to see all the details put into this set. There are so many cute accessories to play with from tools to fix things around the house, food and drink in the kitchen, mailbox, beds for all 5 friends, bunny, hamster(?), puppy, slide, heart pool, and so much more. This product comes with 3 friends, not 5 as another reviewer stated. You get Emma, Olivia and Andrea. Olivia had a makeover and is indeed tanner and sports glasses. I like the change, though my 4 year old thinks she is a completely different girl. This is fine as we like collecting different friends anyway and she can always be given a new name. The playablity is great, lots of places to use your imagination and come up with different scenarios. A thing I would consider a con is that this set is sticker heavy. Something like 30+ stickers. I like to put the stickers on so they are mostly centered, but I got tired of it towards the end. As an adult, I did not enjoy this many stickers, but as a kid I think they might enjoy it more. Another thing I would mention is that it recommends getting Olivia's Mission Vehicle to park in the garage. I purchased that as well and found that the vehicle only fits in the garage if you take off the roof rack, and then it sticks out in the back because it is longer than the house. Not a huge deal, but I had a different expectation. I am still giving this an excellent rating because it was fun to build and my daughters are loving it. They have played with it every day since I put it on their lego table. The colors are great, and it does not break apart easily in the hands of toddlers.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsWas this helpful?55
- 3 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsLEGO Friends Surprised Me With This Awesome Find!Aspieteacher | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI usually prefer the CITY and LEGO Friends sets because it builds more social interaction with my students with special needs. I am currently on Christmas break, but am excited about returning to work soon to share this incredible set with my students. The building alone is so detailed on the outside and the inside as well with incredible play opportunities. There is also a pool on the very top of the building too. It has a bedroom area, kitchen, living/dining area, This set I assumed would be close to $100, but it's selling for under $70. If you use your VIP points, it's worth the buy. It has all the LEGO Friends characters: Andrea, Emma, Mia, Olivia, and Stephanie too. Olivia wears glasses and her skin is darker too. They opened the cultural backgrounds with this group of LEGO Friends. My favorite features on the set are the pole and the hook which makes this quite a fun set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsLevel of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agoAverage rating3out of 5 starsI prefer the older Friends setsBoPeep | 25-34This set has very fun features, but as stated by another reviewer, I do not like the new mini-dolls. The new Olivia looks like a completely different person. It is very disappointing considering Olivia is my favorite Friends character. Why not keep Olivia how she looked and just make a new Friends character? Also, I am not sure how the mini-dolls can use the bike since their wrists do not move. The handlebars need to have a right angle similar to the scooter handlebars in set 41332. The Friendship House is great, but the new Olivia is weird.25 April 2018Emily, Customer ServiceThank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that you're disappointed that the LEGO® Friends characters look a bit different now. We wanted to give our fans even more fun by expanding the Friends characters’ storylines, taking them on new adventures, and developing in small ways. We hope that you’ll soon see that Olivia is still the same great character you know and love – even though she’s now started wearing glasses. You may also notice that we’ve introduced some flaws into the Friends characters (after all, nobody’s perfect) and that their home will become more detailed with even more areas and characters. You can check out how the Friends' world is growing on the upcoming new TV show. We really hope that you’ll continue to enjoy the Friends story as it begins a new chapter. Listening to what our fans have to say is really important to us, so we’ve shared your comments with the Friends team. Thanks again for letting us know what you think!Was this helpful?35