Explore the architecture of the United States Capitol Building!
- VIP Points
Discover the architectural secrets of the iconic United States Capitol Building with this amazing LEGO® Architecture interpretation that focuses on the structure's neoclassical style facade, steps and lawns, finished with a decorative “U.S. Capitol” nameplate. Remove the dome to access the rotunda interior depicting the National Statuary Hall, with columns, 8 statues and tiled floor. This model has been designed to deliver an interesting and rewarding building experience and is suitable for display in the home and office. It has been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. The scale of this model matches the LEGO Architecture 21022 Lincoln Memorial.
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of the real-world architectural landmark, the United States Capitol Building.
- Features the Capitol's neoclassical façade, dome, colonnades, north and south wings, steps and lawns.
- Remove the dome to access the rotunda, featuring columns, 8 statue elements and a tiled floor.
- The included booklet contains information about the design, architecture and history of the building (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture).
- Collect the entire LEGO® Architecture series.
- LEGO® Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and is developed for all with an interest in travel, design, history and architecture.
- This set includes over 1,000 LEGO® pieces.
- The scale of this model matches the LEGO® Architecture 21022 Lincoln Memorial.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 12+.
- Measures over 6” (16cm) high, 17” (44cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- 3 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsBrilliantMinimankerry | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGot this for Christmas, had been looking at these architects sets for some time & was really pleased to get this one as a present. This is a large model with over 1000 pieces, inside the box are a number of plastic bags with the bricks, I transfered each bag to a zip lock bag to make sorting easier, I also used a plastic tray to sort out all the small pieces, of which there are a lot. The provided book gives great history of the building & great for the build with its detailed step by step guide. I decided to build this in stages to make the build last longer & to get the most from it. Due to the Large number of small parts this is best suited to the slightly older child, my 7 year old grandson helped me with the final stages of building which he really enjoyed. Once completed I noticed that along the front & down both sides are a lot of windows & I thought it would be nice to try to get some lights into it, I turned a single brick at the rear which had a hole in it but was turned so the hole did not show I took the model apart & turned this brick so that I could feed the wire thru. I used 3.6 volt LEDs you can see in the picture the result.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 6 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 18 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsCapital DesignRichK323 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLego never ceases to amaze me with all details they are able to achieve with their elements. This was an exceptional build.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 3 hrs 41 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 1 day agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsNicolec | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Loved the finished product, been building a few pieces from the collection. I added lights to make it look a bit different. Easy to build and instructions were spot on. Did not come across any problems while building. Will be looking for something else to build now.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 19 days agoAverage rating5out of 5 starsThe State of Our Union IS STRONG!BryanMW2012 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow! What a great build! I had done the NY City Architecture build in the past and found it to be rather stressful for various reasons, so I had concerns going into building the US Capitol Building. Those concerns quickly diminished as I started building this kit. It was just a fun experience from beginning to end. My one complaint -- that the bags for the Architecture kits are not numbered -- was NEVER really a factor with this build since several of the bags in this kit only contain one type of brick, which made finding parts very quick and easy. The build flowed very logically from beginning to end, and I know I sound like a broken record, but it was just FUN!!! I love the attention that went into this kit! There are interior details that you cannot really see, but I thought it was amazing that they were included in the kit anyway. I wish I had taken photos throughout the build process so I could show the rotunda, but I had SO MUCH FUN that I didn't want to stop! Simply put, this is a great kit for anyone looking to build one of the Architecture sets. The finished result is AMAZING, and the build really is a pleasurable experience! Well done Lego!!! --As a side note: I need to mention the manual. It is very beautifully done. I was impressed with the Lego Ideas Saturn V manual, but the manual for the Capitol Building really is a sight to see. It is beautifully printed, and just contributes to the overall pleasure of the experience.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 starsValue for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 starsBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55