Blast off on miniature X-Wing Fighter adventures!
Embark on mini Star Wars adventures with this fun Resistance X-Wing Fighter microfighter collectible, featuring foldable wings and space to seat the included Resistance X-Wing Pilot minifigure with blaster pistol.
- Includes a Resistance X-Wing Pilot minifigure.
- Features folding wings and an open cockpit with space for a minifigure to sit.
- Includes a blaster pistol.
- Also includes an X-Wing Pilot helmet.
- Match up with the 75126 First Order Snowspeeder microfighter for ice-planet-themed combat.
- Makes a great addition to any microfighter collectible set.
- Measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- almost 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFun build but wish it comes with a standpwklego | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!I totally enjoy building this mini Star Wars adventures. This Resistance X-Wing Fighter microfighter collectible is fun to build. The Pilot minifigure is great and comes with the blaster pistol . I especially like the Fighter has foldable wings and launching missiles in each wing increases it's play value. I put the microfighter on a stand for display and wish Lego will provide one with all their microfighters for display and play value. I have build a stand myself for the Resistance X-Wing Fighter from Lego pieces and it is sitting higher from the ground so the wings can be display in the open position. (see photo)Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 2 years agorating.prefix4rating.postfixReally impressive microscale model!Polyglot | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Lego has managed to design a film accurate Resistance X-wing fighter using only 87 pieces, which is very impressive! The build itself is quick and fun, and the model is cleverly put together. This is a Force Awakens set and comes with a minifigure that others have identified as Temmin 'Snap' Wexley. The minifigure features incredibly detailed printing and comes with a great helmet and a gun. Pros: - Fantastic minifigure - Fun and clever build - The wings can be put into two positions, open and closed - Impressively created from only 87 pieces - Good price point Cons: - Does not come with an Astromech droid I wasn't tempted by the microfighter range until I got this one as a gift. Now I think I might want to collect them all!Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 2 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfix'Snap's reconnaissance report..'JediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is such a great mini build that captures one of the most iconic Star Wars ships there is and comes with an amazing minifigure. The micro-fighters line provides quick, fun builds that portray iconic (or more unusual) ships in a small but recognisable form. However, I think one of the main draws of this range are the minifigures. It's a way of getting characters that don't come with the main sets. The X-Wing looks great and the scissor-wing design of The Force Awakens looks accurate. The cockpit holds Snap without any fear of him falling out. It's fun to 'swoosh' around the room and is a sturdy little build. Temmin 'Snap' Wexley is a brilliant minifigure with detailed printing and it's awesome to see him in minifigure form. With only a small part in The Force Awakens but a much bigger role in the Aftermath trilogy, Snap is a great character. Snap actually got his nickname from Wedge Antilles. FAN FACT: The actor who plays Snap Wexley in The Force Awakens was the childhood best friend of J.J. Abrams. Definitely one of the best micro-fighters released and a must have for any Force Awakens collection.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- almost 3 years agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFantastic Little ModelNeildvl | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI haven't purchased a lego set in a while, however i picked this set up for a reintroduction for my love for Lego. Needless to say, I was very impressed with the price and the end product in which i received. The pilot figure is fantastically detailed with printed torso and legs as well as the new molded helmet with two types of plastic to separate the visor from the rest of the helmet. The X-wing itself is very well done, and although it is a much smaller rendition than the other resistance x-wing fighter lego models, it fantastically retains the important characteristics of the ship in such a small package. I partically love the way the x-wing can fold it's wings into two different modes, and how the pilot sits in the center of the vehicle. Pros: -Very Detailed Minifigure -Minifigure sits in center of ship comfortably -Great Color scheme that matches the fighter from the film -Quick and Easy Build -Reasonable Price -Launching missiles on each wing for play value -Representation of the ship is impressively done at such a small scale -Great Display model or Play model Cons: -No BB-8 or R2 head behind the pilot. Would have been a great bonus.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix1rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55