Stage a historic Porsche race!
- VIP Points
Prepare for a modern vs. classic race with LEGO® Speed Champions 75888 Porsche 911 RSR and 911 Turbo 3.0 cars, featuring minifigure cockpits, removable windshields and authentic design details. This building toy includes 3 minifigures, a lap counter, pit wall with a race-position board, and checkered flag elements to play out race scenarios.
- Includes 3 minifigures: 2 Porsche 911 RSR racing drivers and a classic Porsche racing driver.
- The race-ready, buildable Porsche 911 RSR and Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 cars each feature a minifigure cockpit with removable windshield, wheels with rubber tires, authentic design details, racing colors and race-graphics stickers.
- Remove the windshields to place a minifigure in each car.
- Pit wall features a curb, fence, adjustable race-position board and a checkered flag element.
- Also includes an adjustable lap counter with lap numbers 1, 2, 3 and 4.
- Accessory elements includes the Porsche racing drivers’ helmets.
- This building toy is suitable for ages 7-14.
- Porsche 911 RSR measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Porsche 911 Turbo 3.0 measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Pit wall measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 3” (8cm) deep.
- Lap counter measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep.
- 20 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat set but needs adult to help w/ stickersDamienGeorge | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThe set does justice to these iconic cars. Different build experience for both cars, which is a nice surprise considering they look somewhat similar. I'm not entirely sure this set suits a 7 year old child, as even at the age of 40 I had difficulties aligning the stickers (to perfection). The white car has 25 stickers on it's own (picture attached). One of the reviewers below recommended tweezers, this definitely helps. Both cars feel solid and having a lady driver mini figure make the set even more appealing to my daughter.Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 5 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixPorsche 911 = dream carTozz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this one for the green Porsche! The vintage look and the color makes it the most beautiful of the Speed Champions series so far. The other one is very nice too, but here is why I don't like competition cars in this collection: stickers! Too many, some are so small... Plus, the white color on the stickers is wither than the bricks. Oh, and the winner flag: what happened with the printed flag that we used to have in racing sets? I got a printed flag in almost every racing sets so far, even the cheapest, this one got 2 stickers. I complain about stickers all the time, I know... hate them. Anyway, besides stickers, this Speed Champions set is well made. Every car is made differently, yet with some similar techniques. The green Porsche does not have a Lego car frame like many others but still feel solid. The accurate shape of the front light, the back and the typical spoiler... wow! I build it without stickers at first, but I must admit that they're adding some catchy details. The minifigures are ok, not particularly attractive to me. There is two identical Porsche Design teammates and one random woman driving a Porsche with a helmet. Great set, great price at Toys R Us, I enjoyed building it while watching something on Netflix. So for me, that's a well earned 4 stars.18 February 2019Keith, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. It's great to hear that you're a fan of our Porsche 911 RSR and 911 Turbo 3.0! I find the lime green color rather eye-catching myself. I understand your disappointment at the use of stickers in this set. Our Speed Champions sets include lots of stickers to add the little details you might see on real competition cars. Accuracy and fidelity are very important to our designers, but too many printed elements can drive up the cost of a set. We need to use stickers to maintain a price point that's affordable to our fans. We appreciate you sharing your feedback and we will be passing it along to our design team.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 28 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat Addition to Speed Champions CollectionTheCarlG | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a nice addition to the Speed Champions collection. The lap timer/pit wall with this set will look great if you're creating a custom racetrack of some sort for your Speed Champions race cars (something I hope to accomplish by the end of the year). The build for the cars is straightforward and the 911 RSR builds like all the other Speed Champions race cars. I was skeptical of the wheels for the regular 911 being bigger than the tires provided, but the end result looks surprisingly good. I understand the need for stickers in order to enhance detail at low cost, however, I recently finished the 75884 Mustang Fastback build and there was a printed tile of the mustang icon for the rear of the car. I wish LEGO would consider doing printed pieces like these for all the smaller stuff & leave the sticker option for the larger portions of the cars. Overall a nice set well worth the $30 and I hope to see more Porsche licensed products in the future.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat Lego set!!!TIPO | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Lego set is brilliant value for money, and great to play with, and to look at on a shelf. I just can't get my head around how fabulous it looks. This is such a good way to bring these 2 amazing Porsche 911s together. Both cars are so realistic, and I love the elements used to make these 2 cars a great mix of Realisticness and something that you can play with. And for those who are interested the Porsche 911 RSR driver's name is Nick Tandey. !!!WHAT A SET!!!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 23 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55