Sold outOcean Explorer4.6429514.
Discover new horizons with the Ocean Explorer!
- VIP Points
- 99VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Enjoy seafaring adventures with this LEGO® Technic Ocean Explorer set, featuring a ship with a dark-blue, red and white color scheme, plus a buildable submarine with movable arms and spinning propeller, and a buildable helicopter with spinning rotors. The ship features a large captain’s bridge with radar and funnel detailing, plus a landing pad, working crane and an opening deck hatch for access to the ship’s hull, complete with bulbous bow and two fenders. This detailed 2-in-1 set has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience and can be rebuilt to create a Push Boat and Barge.
- Features a ship with a bulbous bow, large captain’s bridge with radar and funnel detailing, landing pad and a working crane, plus a buildable submarine and helicopter.
- Check out the ship’s authentic dark-blue, red and white color scheme.
- Submarine features a bubble cockpit, movable arms, spinning propeller and a yellow and black color scheme.
- Helicopter features a bubble cockpit, spinning rotors and an orange, gray and white color scheme.
- Practice takeoffs and landings from the ship's landing pad.
- Use the submarine’s movable arms to carry out underwater investigations.
- Turn the ship’s steering to adjust the rudders.
- Open the deck hatch to access the ship’s hull.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 1,300 pieces and offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 10-16.
- 2-in-1 set: rebuilds into a Push Boat and Barge.
- Ship with crane boom extended to the side measures over 7” (20cm) high, 22” (56cm) long and 9” (23cm) wide, and over 7” (19cm) high and 4” (12cm) wide with crane boom retracted.
- Submarine measures over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Helicopter measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Push Boat measures over 6” (16cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Barge measures over 3” (8cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- 6 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixThe Blue Planet IIDrSmith | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this as it reminded me of a research vessel I worked on back in 2007 called RRS Discovery. The model itself is really impressive, and big, once it is completed. I spent about three days on it, building after work. It is a challenging build, which I like, and its great to see the scale of...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 14 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixLove itKhemono | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!My parents got me this set as a christmas present and it was love at first sight. I really enjoyed building it, started right away and was busy till 4 am. The little helicopter and submarine are kind of cute and I think you can actually fit a mini figure inside the cockpits. Haven't tried it yet...Level of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 1 month agorating.prefix5rating.postfixExcellent BuildJoeluc | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was looking for something a bit more challenging and larger after my last build, and I picked the right one. The helicopter and submarine are a good way to start before you get down to building the Ocean Explorer. The ship to start with us very straight forward but once you get half way...Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 20 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGreat fun to buildDoNotBeOnFire | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHaving finished the Bucket Wheel Excavator I was after something easier to build and Ocean Explorer ticked the boxes. The small submersible and helicopter you build are clever for their size. The main build was straightforward but a little light on what I would call "Technic" functions. Even so...Level of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45