Rescue Maisie from the Indoraptor at Lockwood Estate!
- VIP Points
Play out an epic dinosaur battle in this detailed LEGO® Jurassic World™ 75930 Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate play set. Help Owen, Claire and Blue rescue Maisie from the hybrid dinosaur inside the 3-level building, featuring configurable walls, a museum, laboratory, office, bedroom, removable windows, collapsing roof function and a large buildable triceratops skull. This toy for girls and boys includes 6 minifigures and 2 dinosaur figures.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Owen, Claire, Maisie, Mills, Wheatley and Eversol, plus an Indoraptor and a Velociraptor Blue figure. Also includes a baby dinosaur element.
- The 3-level Lockwood Estate features an office, bedroom with bed, laboratory area with museum display cases and a collapsible roof.
- Indoraptor and Velociraptor Blue feature posable limbs, head and snapping jaws.
- Also includes a buildable triceratops skull.
- Customize the estate using the configurable walls.
- Push the dinosaur heads through the windows to cause a smashing effect.
- Place the baby Velociraptor in the laboratory and run some DNA tests.
- Pull the lever to activate the collapsing roof!
- Weapons include a tranquilizer gun and an axe.
- Accessory elements include an auction hammer, umbrella and a dinosaur egg.
- Lockwood Estate measures over 8” (22cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 8” (22cm) deep.
- Owen's bike measures over 1” (3cm) high and 1” (5cm) long.
- Indoraptor stands over 4” (12cm) tall.
- Triceratops skull measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- 3 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixRUN!!!Webslinger77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonSon (12) was very excited when he saw the Indoraptor Rampage at Lockwood Estate. He owns every set from Jurassic World. The look of the house structure and Indoraptor was the draw for him. He wasn’t disappointed. Mini-figures: Grade - A Good details and nice chances of Owen and Claire from the Jurassic World sets. Dinosaurs: Grade - B+ Indoraptor should have been a little bit bigger, but still real good details. Much better look for Blue with a lighter color and better look with his blue stripe from earlier set. Lockwood Building: Grade - B Good detail, but rooms could have been bigger. Also, the order of the levels didn’t match the movie since all the Lab was in the basement. Overall: Grade - B The mini-figures were strong and Blue’s new look was solid. Also like the triceratops skull since it (SPOILER ALERT) plays a big role at the end of the movie.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- 3 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixDinosaurs!Puscifierr | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo I actually managed to get this set before it was meant to be officially released. My local Kmart employees stuffed up and put this Lego series on the shelf early. Lucky me! So this is one of the bigger Lego sets I've built and it is one of the most impressive. Just looking at the set, it looks like there might be a lot of repetitive, boring building. But I had a lot of fun building this set and watching it materialise, brick by brick. The building is rather slim but I won't complain there because it works better as a show piece which is why I build the Lego. The exterior building side is extremely nice looking. Was very impressed with the architecture. And the new Lego dinosaurs are freaking awesome, enough said. The set is a little pricey but we all know Lego is pricey, but with the price you can rest assured you have quality. And I guess with the new dinosaur figures they have to make up for the extra manufacturing costs.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 12 days agorating.prefix3rating.postfixDefectiveShaunsmom | 35-44Purchased for: SonMy son was so excited to get this for Christmas, from Santa no less. Guess how he felt when he went to put together the indoraptor and one of the leg connecting parts was defective! One legged dinosaur! Not happy. Paying over $100 for a set is crazy anyway, but to have it not even complete! So disappointing5 January 2019Emily, Customer ServiceOh no! I'm sorry to hear your son's dino wasn't up to snuff. Don't worry, though! Our Customer Service team is happy to get things sorted. It's easy to get in touch at LEGO.com/Service.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix3rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35
- 11 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixIndoraporAlexfilms88 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been looking forward to this set and the whole Fallen Kingdom LEGO sets for a looooong time and I so glad there finally here. This set is a great set for kids to play with and it wasn’t hard to build. It also gives us a few hints to what might happen in the movie. Overall a great set that I recommend to get, the only thing I’d change is the price.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55