Green Ninja Mech Dragon
Available nowGreen Ninja Mech Dragon4.5946537.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Take on Garmadon with the Green Ninja Mech Dragon!
- VIP Points
- 54VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Outwit The Green Ninja’s evil father Garmadon with this mighty THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ mech. The Green Ninja Mech Dragon features articulated snapping jaws, a fully posable body, wheel-activated swooshing tail, 2 leg-mounted stud shooters and 2 hidden pop-out thrusters. This set includes 4 minifigures with assorted weapons—including The Green Ninja's sword and Garmadon's laser-style pointer—to offer even more role-play battle possibilities.
- Includes 4 minifigures: The Green Ninja, Wu, Garmadon and Charlie.
- Green Ninja Mech Dragon features a minifigure cockpit, articulated snapping jaws, fully posable body, wheel-activated swooshing tail with spikes, 2 leg-mounted stud shooters, 2 hidden pop-out thrusters in the front legs, and gold-colored details.
- Weapons include The Green Ninja's tasseled sword, Wu's staff, Garmadon's laser-style pointer and 2 katanas, and Charlie's fish spear.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Green Ninja Mech Dragon measures over 5” (13cm) high, 23” (60cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- 28 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixMy First LEGO Dragoncheeseinthepie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a pretty cool LEGO set for the LEGO Ninjago Movie! Thanks for getting it for me, Mother and Father! It's my first set from this theme and my first dragon set. The details in this set are really cool. The creative use of pieces and this set's looks make this LEGO Dragon great! After watching the movie tonight, I realize that the weapon that Garmadon uses is the ultimate weapon. This set is something worth recommending to a friend! Review by cheesy....Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 16 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreen Ninja Mech DragonTUTU | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is the first set my 5 yr old asked me to buy after watching the Lego Ninjago Movie. This set has 4 bags inside and 4 neat minifigures to play with. The difficulty level is average. My 5 yr old can do 95% by himslef without help. He did about 30 mins every day and for 5 days. The dragon itself is awsome! You can move the tail, legs and other joints. The only small part I am not satisfied is Garmado's weapon. It couldn't be pointed straight forward. It can...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- about 1 month agorating.prefix4rating.postfixHuge dragon from small piecesHUNSector | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonAn asian style dragon hit the stores. But is this good for us? Lets see. I have the previous, brick built dragons (70734, 70736, 70602, 70593), but those are all from the european mithology, with wings. This is the first asian style that I have. But that means nothing, lets see what do we have...Play Experiencerating.prefix4rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- about 2 months agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat buildepettijo | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was a lot of fun to build. I love the colors and really like that you can pose this dragon a lot of different ways. The tail on this thing is great. I did not realize that it just moves on it's own. Just moving the build and the tail will wag back and forth. What a great...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55