Flying Jelly Sub
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 19 December 2018Flying Jelly Sub4.555659.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Take on the tentacular Flying Jelly Sub with Jay!
- VIP Points
- 34VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Join ninja Jay in battle against the shark army and protect Takuma’s boat from Flying Jelly Sub attacks, in this action-packed THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ set. The sub features an opening minifigure cockpit, rotating legs, 2 flick missiles and swinging ‘toxic' tentacles. Also includes a boat, plus 4 minifigures with assorted weapons to add to the battle role-play options.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Jay, Takuma, Jelly and Hammer Head.
- Flying Jelly Sub features an opening minifigure cockpit with bubble windshield and detailed dashboard, rotating legs, 2 flick missiles, 2 spinning rotors, 2 canisters, swinging translucent-orange ‘toxic' tentacles and translucent-red eye elements.
- The boat features a flag, paddle and 3 buckets.
- Weapons include Jay's spiked flail, Jelly's fish spear and Hammer Head's fish blade.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Flying Jelly Sub measures over 8” (21cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Boat measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixFantastically silly sub!Phutarf | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs someone who's not (yet!)seen the film, I bought this set purely on the pictures available on the web store as it looked like a fun kit for a very reasonable price (and even more do when purchased at discount with the Water strider set). And boy did it live up to - and surpass my expectations!...Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 27 days agorating.prefix4rating.postfixGood setCrazyfanlego | 14-18Purchased for: SelfI got this set as a present for Christmas and I finally got around to building it. Here is my opinion on everything included. Mini figures: Jay: 8/10 Jay is just like how he is in other sets of the theme but it is good to get him. Takuma: 9/10 He is a great minifigure with nice details, but I wish he had an alternate face. Jelly: 9/10 His Jellyfish headgear thing is amazing! I just would like some armour. Hammer Head: 10/10 There is nothing to complain about this guy! Boat: Overall: 9.5/10 This is amazing! The buckets look nice and the bar with these flag like elements is great. The back has a good looking curve. The worst part of it is the front but it doesn’t matter. Flying Jelly Sub: Overall: 6/10 I like everything about this set except for this build. The best part about the build is the sand blue...Play Experiencerating.prefix3rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixReally Fun Build! Looks Great Too!BeaconHillBuilder | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was hesitant purchasing this set initially but I decided to pull the trigger on a quiet Sunday and I couldn't be happier with the purchase. I initially planned on only buying this set for the unique pieces (the cockpit bubble, the orange chains, the fans and the fuel tanks) but I decided to go ahead with the build for the fun and I am so glad I did. This set looks amazing! I'm also really happy with how cool minifigures are in this set. Overall, it's a 5 star set for less than 30 bucks!...Value for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- over 1 year agorating.prefix5rating.postfixAnother great set.Wolfie1966 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI didn't like the look of this from the pics, in fact I thought it looked rubbish and tacky. However it is a brilliant set and build and looks way better than the website pictures.Value for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55