Available nowDrone Explorer553.
We restrict the purchase limit available to a single household to ensure fairness for all of our fans. If you’ve already reached this limit through previous orders, your order may be cancelled.
Be an eye in the sky with the 3-in-1 Drone Explorer!
- VIP Points
- 9VIP Points
The VIP Points value shown is an estimate and actual points will be calculated when you check out.
Carry out secret missions and explorations with the LEGO® Creator 3in1 31071 Drone Explorer toy helicopter, featuring an orange, white and black color scheme, and lots of realistic details, including twin rotors and posable cameras, plus a large opening cockpit and landing gear that doubles as a lifting claw. This LEGO helicopter rebuilds into a Swamp Boat or a Propeller Plane for even more action and adventure.
- Futuristic drone featuring lots of cool and realistic details, including twin rotors, posable cameras, large opening cockpit and landing gear that doubles as a lifting claw.
- Also features an orange, white and black color scheme complete with red navigation lights.
- Prepare for vertical takeoff—then set out on a secret mission.
- Grab objects with the Drone's lifting claw and deliver them to their destination.
- Continue the adventure with this 3in1 model. Rebuild the Drone Explorer and take to the marshes aboard a powerful Swamp Boat, or perform daring aerial maneuvers in a classic Propeller Plane.
- Drone Explorer measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Swamp Boat measures over 2” (6cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- Propeller Plane measures over 1” (3cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- 1 day agorating.prefix5rating.postfixLots of FunSpheretethys | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set earlier today, came home and followed the instructions to build the cool vehicles. It's my first time I've used a lego set in a while, meaning I only had the one kit. However after building the vehicles on the box I had a blast tinkering away and creating my own little flying gizmos. It's lots of fun and would highly recommend!Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix2rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 14 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixGreat little setLizzymom | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWorth the money. My nine year old was so excited over this set. I liked the price. He built each thing and built the next one in a row. He still really likes this set and plays with it. I feel like it was worth the money.Play Experiencerating.prefix5rating.postfixLevel of Difficultyrating.prefix3rating.postfixValue for Moneyrating.prefix5rating.postfixBuild Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55
- 26 days agorating.prefix5rating.postfixpretty coolBOYSLIFE | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!THIS IS 1 OF MY FAVORITE CREATOR SETS! it is really cool. The piece count is great. however the name bugs me as it doesnt go with the alt. build.Level of Difficultyrating.prefix4rating.postfixBuild Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55